Chanel Espadrilles Club!

Hi,

I just wanted to know, do Chanel do ALL patent black espadrilles?

I saw these online, but not sure I've seen the all black in stores :S

Can someone shed some light?

Attachments

• IMG_7636_1024x1024.jpg
    IMG_7636_1024x1024.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 1,413
Not sure if this is the right place, but could anyone tell me if these espadrilles look authentic? I think they look good however my only worry is that the box says espadrilles Beige, and these are denim. The style code does not come up after a google search although that may simply be a Chanel thing.

They are a US Men's 44.

IMG_1495573646.766346.jpgIMG_1495573662.959690.jpg

For those saying Chanel does not make men's, this is not true as they do, men's ready to wear and footwear is only sold at their two NY stores, Bergdorf Goodman (just footwear), and Beverly Hills.

Reactions: chanel79
@ive_flipped
yes i bought a leather insole which originally designed to make them more comfortable but for me it also help make the shoes tad smaller by i think 1/2 a size depending on how thick the insole is. i ve been using this trick for my ballet flats and kenzo espa and so far works like magic for me! HTH

Reactions: ive_flipped
@Anoollii i think they do? i saw it from reseller instagram (the one with two espa) but not 100% sure. i know there s a one more blue ish patent (the alone pic)

they are from 2 different sellers so it might be the same shoes too though just under different lighting lol

Attachments

• IMG_0249.jpg
    IMG_0249.jpg
    174.3 KB · Views: 1,400
  • IMG_9801.JPG
    IMG_9801.JPG
    129.6 KB · Views: 1,432
Reactions: SCI
Not sure if this is the right place, but could anyone tell me if these espadrilles look authentic? I think they look good however my only worry is that the box says espadrilles Beige, and these are denim. The style code does not come up after a google search although that may simply be a Chanel thing.

They are a US Men's 44.

View attachment 3707891View attachment 3707892

For those saying Chanel does not make men's, this is not true as they do, men's ready to wear and footwear is only sold at their two NY stores, Bergdorf Goodman (just footwear), and Beverly Hills.

Are they single sole? My pair from 14C are bleu/noir and I believe it was the first season to offer double sole. Plus the box sticker looks completely different.