Chanel Espadrilles Club!

Dear all lovely tpfers, I have purchased a pair of chanel espys through a reseller. This is my first pair, and I'm not very knowledgeable on all the styles of Chanel espadrilles. I noticed that the CC logo seems a bit thick? I've compared it with some images on tpf and others look slightly thinner. Could this possibly be a fake one? Thank you all so much in advance xoxo

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170713-163109.png
    Screenshot_20170713-163109.png
    580.4 KB · Views: 1,523
  • Screenshot_20170713-163134.png
    Screenshot_20170713-163134.png
    556.4 KB · Views: 1,546
  • Screenshot_20170713-163128.png
    Screenshot_20170713-163128.png
    536.3 KB · Views: 1,552
Last edited:
Hi, does anyone knows if the sizing for espadrilles are the same no matter which material it is made from?

I am usually a 39.5 for Chanel ballerinas, and a size 41 for a lambskin espadrilles that I bought about 3 years ago.

Is it safe to purchase a size 41 for the current collection? I intend to get the ones with pearls.

Any advise is greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance [emoji4]

Hi, does anyone knows if the sizing for espadrilles are the same no matter which material it is made from?

I am usually a 39.5 for Chanel ballerinas, and a size 41 for a lambskin espadrilles that I bought about 3 years ago.

Is it safe to purchase a size 41 for the current collection? I intend to get the ones with pearls.

Any advise is greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance [emoji4]
I tried lambskin and canvas in same size and they both fit the same. the canvas seemed lighter, therefore more comfy? But lambskin will stretch.

Has anybody had their espadrilles resoled at Leather Spa? I need to send mine in because I have pretty much worn them non stop for a few years. They are black lambskin and need an overhaul. Just curious if anybody has had resoling success.

I'm so confused. I have an older pair of blue navy lambskin espadrilles that fit fine, but when I tried on the new pairs (beige lambskin and the new black suede with pearls), the 37 (my size) was too tight and the 38 was too large. Ugh. Anybody else have this issue?

Hi everyone! I'm in quite a pickle! I just bought these off some preloved site online and I can't find the ORIGINAL anywhere. Does this look authentic? If so, please enlighten me on what series of espadrilles is this! Thank you so much!

Attachments

• IMG_2300.JPG
    IMG_2300.JPG
    133.9 KB · Views: 1,461
Hi everyone! I'm in quite a pickle! I just bought these off some preloved site online and I can't find the ORIGINAL anywhere. Does this look authentic? If so, please enlighten me on what series of espadrilles is this! Thank you so much!

These look like the linen espadrilles from this past spring. I purchased mine from the boutique in Orlando and they look exactly like yours. Not sure about authenticity though.

IMG_1500522334.705453.jpg