Chanel du jour with pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, if I give you my size and credit card number, could you just buy two of everything from now on? One for me and one for you? Then again, I don't think my bank account can keep up! Gosh, your stuff is gorgeous!!!

What a great and fun idea! I keep coming back everyday to look at your thread! Btw, are the Chanel flats comfy? I wanna get some but I have wide feet and there aren't many comfy shoes that I can find besides flip flops ><

I had a dress picked out for Day 2 but i'm also doing a plan B in case I do have to meet someone at the flower district downtown early tomorrow morning. And it's Friday, which means Cabas Day (every friday i work the cabas into my wardrobe so i can use it the whole weekend too!). So here are 2 options--will see what i end up wearing tomorrow.

Day 2 Plan A: Tory Burch linen dress with matte gold embellishment--love the pockets, bronze baby cabas, & Fendi slides (the slides have the same beige khaki on the front with gold B buckles!). I like the Gucci slides too but they hurt!

day2b.jpg

day2a.jpg

Day 2 Plan B: Missoni silk chiffon butterfly top (will wear choco brown cami under it), bronze baby cabas, 7 jeans, bronzey Dior flats:

day2planb.jpg

Cant wait to see the modeling pics for these 2 outfits! I love the dress & the butterfly top!

What a great and fun idea! I keep coming back everyday to look at your thread! Btw, are the Chanel flats comfy? I wanna get some but I have wide feet and there aren't many comfy shoes that I can find besides flip flops ><

the chanel ballerina flats are the most comfy out of all the ballerina flats out there IMO. the Dior flip flops are also super comfy!!

omg!!! you have a TDF closet! i would love to have clothes like yours when i grow up :smile:) i just went shopping today and got a nice 3.1 phillip lim black lacey top (that i intend to share with my mommy) and a cute wool vest!

yayee, i have to start stocking up on fab clothes for work now and then so i can be ready for the working life once i graduate!!! xoxo

love you! (ps, i got my cabas! steph charged it to my card already, yayeeee!!!! it's the last one too !! oh man! i'm thinking of getting the patent black timeless clutch since i want it anyway, and it's the last piece and i shld get it before the price increase right? plus i wanted to get the white lucite bead earrings but i think they're a little too pricey and dressy for me so i shld go for the clutch instead , which i'll use more often than the earrings. what do you think? )

Status
Not open for further replies.