Chanel du jour with pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is BFF and DH one and the same?

You make me miss having a job where I dressed up for work every day! I hated the work but loved wearing nice clothes. This thread is going to be a fun daily check-in - I'll live vicariously through your wardrobe!

Roey, you and me both lol :biggrin: ;)

So many times I think I want to go back to work just for the cute outfits, but apparantly, employees dont always see this as a viable reason to go back :confused1:
:P

Hey, Pretty! I am back from hols and imagine my joy to see this thread of yours! This is so cool!

Maybe you can even snap a pic of you in the clothes accessories? For every day. :smile: I'm already addicted to the thread!

That outfit is so elegant, Larkie! I can't wait to see more pics everyday. I agree with the other requests that you post pics of you modeling the outfits!

And I don't think this challenge is too challenging! You have enough Chanels to do this with no problem, LOL.

ok ladies, it's such a nice day out i popped home for lunch with the DH (plus I conned him into taking some modelling pics!!). Here's the outfit for Day 1--i had originally paired it with my theory navy capris but the button above the zipper fell off so i had to swap out with my other theory capris that don't look as cute:

day1b.jpg

but the modelling pics i really wanted to show you all is the brooklyn n/s tote. i just got it from my wonderful SA and i LOVE how buttery soft this lambskin is...and the patchwork is totally cool, as much as i don't like big logos. i had a whole wardrobe scenario going for this bag already in my head but DH called me bag lady. he said "it's nice but..." --what's your verdict?? yay or nay?

brooklynns1.jpg

brooklynns2.jpg

but the modelling pics i really wanted to show you all is the brooklyn n/s tote. i just got it from my wonderful SA and i LOVE how buttery soft this lambskin is...and the patchwork is totally cool, as much as i don't like big logos. i had a whole wardrobe scenario going for this bag already in my head but DH called me bag lady. he said "it's nice but..." --what's your verdict?? yay or nay?

brooklynns1.jpg

brooklynns2.jpg

hey love! come on msn if you can!

I LOVE THE BROOKLYN! but it's really huge, imho. i think i'll look like the bag's carrying me than i'm carrying the bag lol :roflmfao:

you've fab style love! i wanted to post a pic of what i wore for school today too but i haven't! wanna see it first? :lol:

brooklynns1.jpg
I love it on you! :heart: But I love big bags, so I may not be the one to ask.

By the way, I have the same white cap shoes. When I took a poll, here at TPF, everyone told me not to get them, but I did and find them perfect for warm weather! I love them! They look fabulous on you!

Cant wait to see all the outfits!

I personally think the bag is way to big that it borders on ridiculous, but thats only my opinion.

Love your shoes! :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.