Chanel Cruise 16/17 Cuba!

Where were these so black shoes lol the boutique?

Hi newcalimommy,
As per my pm to you they are so cool on! If you need further info please let me know [emoji1373]

Here is another pic of some of the pool slides for Cuba! I am totally in love with this style and had already bought the white and the navy versions so I couldn't of course resist the khaki (not pictured) and still stinking about the bordeaux ones [emoji30][emoji173]️[emoji173]️

IMG_1480895783.065482.jpg
Khaki and yellow are missing on this pic, only khaki is in cotton, rest are in satin.
I believe they also come in navy and black?

Reactions: Acctt
You are so sweet I can't even!
Hi there! I found the bag!!! I think they only have like three ordered but they reserved one for you under my name and she said she can ship to you in the US. Are you still interested? if so, PM me and you can contact her to take the bag under my name.

The bag is gorgeous and well made. sturdy smooth leather. $5700. I took a few mod shots for you and also as PSA for others who may have their eyes on this one. I'm 5'8" , it's a jumbo, and my DH is not a good photographer :P.

20161204_192329_1480908136470_resized.jpg 20161204_192438_1480908138783_resized.jpg 20161204_192452_1480908142231_resized.jpg

Not mine but I spotted this last week in Barcelona:

7b1800f829ff4fa349ac39ff8326e7e3.jpg

I thought I'd post some pics of Cuba that I took some time ago.
Also finding it strange it's arriving in bits and pieces [emoji848]

View attachment 3537629

View attachment 3537630

View attachment 3537631

View attachment 3537632

Thank for for posting these photos! Can you give me some insight on how the white mini look?? Some people on the forum said hay it's like milky white rather than white white? If it's creamy white then I would like track one down. Thanks

Hi newcalimommy,
As per my pm to you they are so cool on! If you need further info please let me know [emoji1373]

Here is another pic of some of the pool slides for Cuba! I am totally in love with this style and had already bought the white and the navy versions so I couldn't of course resist the khaki (not pictured) and still stinking about the bordeaux ones [emoji30][emoji173]️[emoji173]️

View attachment 3538849
Khaki and yellow are missing on this pic, only khaki is in cotton, rest are in satin.
I believe they also come in navy and black?

I'm in the US but thanks so much that's super sweet of you! The slides look amazing I'm so tempted saw them in person.

Reactions: demicouture
Got one of the brooches I've been waiting on today so I thought I'd share my little brooch project.

I have a cute and super inexpensive gold tote so I thought I would put all these cute Cruise pins on it. Still waiting on the rainbow CC brooch but thought I'd share.

View attachment 3533580

Can't wait to wear it come spring!
View attachment 3533582
What an AWESOME idea:idea: Jereni...I LOVE it!!:heart::heart::heart:

Hi there! I found the bag!!! I think they only have like three ordered but they reserved one for you under my name and she said she can ship to you in the US. Are you still interested? if so, PM me and you can contact her to take the bag under my name.

The bag is gorgeous and well made. sturdy smooth leather. $5700. I took a few mod shots for you and also as PSA for others who may have their eyes on this one. I'm 5'8" , it's a jumbo, and my DH is not a good photographer :P.

View attachment 3539028 View attachment 3539029 View attachment 3539030
You are just a sheer GEM of a person Vanana:hugs:...so darn thoughtful!! (BTW-That jumbo looks amazing on you, but then again, EVERYTHING does!)

Reactions: Gblb and JazzyMac
Thank for for posting these photos! Can you give me some insight on how the white mini look?? Some people on the forum said hay it's like milky white rather than white white? If it's creamy white then I would like track one down. Thanks

The white is definitely on the creamy side for me. It is for sure not a snow-white. Hope you can track it down!

Has someone seen a chanel boy black caviar in light gold hardware. I believed it was released a week ago only in stores. The hardware is light gold - totally different from the usual aged gold hw.. The interior lining is made in black versus the military green that was released from cuba collection. I have the black boy with green interior that i purchased last nov 2016 but now i am considering to exchange it to the light ghw. Wish i know how to post photos to see comparison. would love to hear your thoughts

Hi Ladies - hope I'm posting this in the correct thread. I purchased this neo shopper in black large with ghw. Is this part of the Cuba collection? or a new style? The sa at Bergdorf's didn't have a lot of info on it. Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_0375.PNG
    IMG_0375.PNG
    429.8 KB · Views: 633
Reactions: Acctt
Has someone seen a chanel boy black caviar in light gold hardware. I believed it was released a week ago only in stores. The hardware is light gold - totally different from the usual aged gold hw.. The interior lining is made in black versus the military green that was released from cuba collection. I have the black boy with green interior that i purchased last nov 2016 but now i am considering to exchange it to the light ghw. Wish i know how to post photos to see comparison. would love to hear your thoughts

I'm pretty sure the black caviar boy with shiny lghw is the caviar boy released for spring/printemps. The caviar is also shinier. I vaguely recall someone posting in the january reveal thread. I believe the spring collection launches officially in Feb but some pieces have trickled into some boutiques.

Hi Ladies - hope I'm posting this in the correct thread. I purchased this neo shopper in black large with ghw. Is this part of the Cuba collection? or a new style? The sa at Bergdorf's didn't have a lot of info on it. Thanks!

This is part of cruise. I was thinking of getting this bag too but haven't been able to see it in the large they were recalled because of a issue with the strap. I believe the strap was fixed and now they are back. Im just wondering is this bag heavy or you would use it for a everyday bag?