Chanel Cruise 16/17 Cuba!

jennaprov

Aug 26, 2012
Has anyone looked at pictures from the show last night? I thought it looked amazing. Pretty sure I spotted a rainbow boy with rainbow hardware (!!!!) that I will have to get my hands on! Also saw some amazing pins. They made an avocado one!!! So cute.

Reactions: SuhanaHarith

leamb

O.G.
Jan 5, 2011
I just saw the pictures of all the pins and they're SO cute! Love the palm tree and cactus ones

ManilaMama

Mar 5, 2016
Here are some screenshots I took!

Is this the rainbow boy you were talking about? (first two pics) It was very hard to take a clear screenshot of it but I tried...

The last two photos are the of a double flap I like! Looks like lambskin color-block pastel.. Super cute.. :loveeyes:

Attachments

Keylocket

Nov 26, 2011
Singapore
www.instagram.com

Is this the rainbow boy you were talking about? (first two pics) It was very hard to take a clear screenshot of it but I tried...

The last two photos are the of a double flap I like! Looks like lambskin color-block pastel.. Super cute.. :loveeyes:

The rainbow boy looks so cute omg [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]

Yoshi1296

Dec 29, 2012
The rainbow boy is SO PRETTY I was seriously jumping when I saw it[emoji7][emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]

resrobin15

Feb 16, 2015

They look like candy, so yummy!!!!

Reactions: michelleinc