CHANEL CHIT CHAT Thread!

Hey guys!
For those of you who own Chanel earring do they always come with detail tag attached? I just got my first ever cc earring from the boutique and mine didn't have detail tag attached just come with a box and pouch

Yes, mine always come with the little tag that shows the barcode and the picture.
I had a chat with representative on chanel.com
This is what I got: The CC earrings should have came with a detail tag, unless the Fashion Advisor removes it.😐

I'm still curious, what is the reason that fashion advisor removed the tag!! 😔

Does anyone have the urban spirit backpack in caviar? Do you use yours often? It was released last year for 23S but I decided not to buy it since I don't really wear a backpack and although I love the urban spirit at the time, I just did not think it'll get a lot of wear. Fast forward to now, it is being released again for 24s and I am very tempted. I do not have any chanel backpack in my collection besides the 24c classic mini backpack which I wear more as a shoulder or crossbody.

Also for the price (it being a backpack and all) I just want to make sure it is worth it.

I've been avoiding the Chanel forum because I don't want to be tempted to buy more bags, etc. Though, it's probably a good time to sell. The second-hand luxury market seems to be booming, it hit almost $50 billion last year.

Does anyone have the urban spirit backpack in caviar? Do you use yours often? It was released last year for 23S but I decided not to buy it since I don't really wear a backpack and although I love the urban spirit at the time, I just did not think it'll get a lot of wear. Fast forward to now, it is being released again for 24s and I am very tempted. I do not have any chanel backpack in my collection besides the 24c classic mini backpack which I wear more as a shoulder or crossbody.

Also for the price (it being a backpack and all) I just want to make sure it is worth it.
I’m wanting to know this too, I’m a backpack fan and use mine all the time(mines the coco chevron 2018 backpack). But I really want to know how the caviar urban spirit is

Hi Everyone, I am just wondering if your stores are still receiving Duma backpack from 24P season?

I’ve been looking for one in black color small/mini size since last year :’(

I got the glimpse of it whilst I was in Tokyo in early Feb this year and was shown caramel brown, light blue/grey and white…

I did not get it in the end because I was still holding out for the black one though the FX rate was good. I am still on the fence of getting it from reseller or local seller who’s selling for profit as well. I tried building a relationship with a local SA but not sure if they could really get hold of it either…

Chanel jumbo owners… does your iPhone Pro Max (biggest iPhone) fit in the outside pocket (without a case)? Alternatively, would any kind soul mind providing the measurements of the Jumbo back pocket opening? (Context: I have decided a back pocket for my phone is a MUST in life and am having a really hard time finding a purse with the exterior pocket, so am considering the jumbo). Thank you!