CHANEL CHIT CHAT Thread!

Super random but curious to hear people’s thoughts. I have never found the CS to be rude at Chanel but I often find the standalone stores CS to be a bit more cold and often their knowledge on the products and collections seem to be very minimal. Is this an act and they are asked to be this way? I imagine it is a coveted job so it has always confused me
I think it can be very hit or miss, regardless of standalone or in department stores. I’ve met some wonderful SAs at standalone stores, like in NYC and in Beverly Hills. It is hard, however, to find a SA who is always responsive over text (especially when I don’t specifically purchase from a single SA). Although I can imagine they are bombarded by random texts all the time from flakey customers and it must get annoying ha.

Not sure if other people on this forum have been noticing the same... Most of the SAs I have been communicating with and buying from for the past few years from different locations have left the company. Thankfully I have already acquired what I feel to be more than enough in my collection. Might take this as a sign to bow out of Chanel altogether, since I don't really feel like starting all over again with a new SA.

Not sure if other people on this forum have been noticing the same... Most of the SAs I have been communicating with and buying from for the past few years from different locations have left the company. Thankfully I have already acquired what I feel to be more than enough in my collection. Might take this as a sign to bow out of Chanel altogether, since I don't really feel like starting all over again with a new SA.
Yes. I contacted a FL boutique SA who was very active on a social media platform she left for Tiffany's. This SA was wonderful also she always responded back to me.

Reactions: pepperpotts24
Does anyone have this bag and could provide me with the code? Happy to discover other models with that chain, but the picture is from 2023

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240128-184706.png
    Screenshot_20240128-184706.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 25
  • Screenshot_20240128-184640.png
    Screenshot_20240128-184640.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 25
Hi all! I was wondering if anyone had an idea of how often they release mini flaps in caramel/dark beige? From comparison photos, it looks like they’re released a lot during the P and S season, but wanted to see if anyone else had any insight. Thank you :smile:

Reactions: 0Mary