CHANEL CHIT CHAT Thread!

Has anyone seen this bag in stores yet? The SA I purchased from recently said her store was expecting 3 and hasn’t gotten them yet. I’m new to shopping from Chanel (always purchased secondhand). Metier d’Arts was released almost a month ago. Does it take that long to trickle in?

34990078-805F-4422-BB79-817D8B7FA5B9.png

I wanted to get your opinion and see which bag I should keep in terms of durability, wearability, and of course overall look!

Any thoughts will be much appreciated!! Thank you!

View attachment 5813764
in terms of durability, it would def be caviar over lambskin but i do prefer the pink on the top handle mini over the coral (?) color on the coco handle.

Does anyone know how I can safely clean my cfs chain? I took it to a party and now there’s frosting bits stuck in some parts of the chain :sad: some are really inside under the leather and idk how to clean it
LoL the same exact thing happened to me, except I discovered it a few weeks later after it was dry... Yikes!! At first I didn't know what the heck it was...but I recalled a birthday celebration. It all wiped right off luckily with just a clean cloth. You can use a toothpick tucked inside a tissue to get into the chain.

Reactions: fashionelite
I have been wanting a white bag for a while, but I just don’t trust myself with leather. I’m thinking about jumping on a white tweed, but I was wondering if there were any worries with color transfers or other issues. Any advice is appreciated.
Have you considered white sequins? @nashpoo snagged a beauty recently. Check out her posts if you’re interested