CHANEL CHIT CHAT Thread!

How do we feel about this new mini? Been wanting a white bag/ bag for the summer. Scared about the color transfer and if the crystals are too much

View attachment 5798825

View attachment 5798826
I don't know about colour transfer, but I'd say go for it if you're loving it.

I'm eyeing the same white with crystals in the slightly bigger "regular" size mini and the small flap sizes (both top handle). I love that this mini is top handle so can be hand held when paired with dark coloured clothing. I love the crystals and think they are elegant but not too over the top. I see my white bag as an occasion bag (spring/summer dresses, weddings, date nights) so welcome any sparkle. :biggrin:

There, have I justified it enough?!!:graucho::giggle::girlsigh:

I always loved the classic bags! I know u guys spend a little more on those bags but there was just a specific amount I wanted to spend. I almost gave up as prices increasing.... but then... a classic pops up so unexpected on collectors square!!!! Full Set and very good condition! My pre-loved timeless! I wonder how much it retail Was. Any guesses? Its from 2014
❤️❤️❤️

Plus I have a question! Do u guys use a WOC saver for ur beauties? Or bag organizer to protect the inner side?

WhatsApp Image 2023-06-06 at 10.16.38.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2023-06-06 at 10.16.32-2.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2023-06-06 at 10.16.32.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2023-06-06 at 10.16.39-2.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2023-06-06 at 10.16.38-2.jpeg

I always loved the classic bags! I know u guys spend a little more on those bags but there was just a specific amount I wanted to spend. I almost gave up as prices increasing.... but then... a classic pops up so unexpected on collectors square!!!! Full Set and very good condition! My pre-loved timeless! I wonder how much it retail Was. Any guesses? Its from 2014
❤️❤️❤️

Plus I have a question! Do u guys use a WOC saver for ur beauties? Or bag organizer to protect the inner side?

View attachment 5802709

View attachment 5802710

View attachment 5802711

View attachment 5802712

View attachment 5802708
I use a base shaper for my WOC and it’s great - has really helped to maximize the space and make it easier to get things in and out. I do not use an organizer for other bags. I see how it would help protect the interior but I don’t want to lose the already limited space. I’m also quite careful with not having things inside my bag that will scratch the interior.

New here & would love some advice! I purchased my bag only a few months ago and the gold hardware around the clasp has worn off exposing a silver base. It’s super annoying because I have only used the bag a few times and baby it. My question is: should I bring it back to the Chanel boutique at Bloomingdales where I bought it or to a Chanel store for servicing? I am in NYC. Thank you!

View attachment 5759157

By any chance were you ever able to reach a resolution for this issue? I’m scared about this happening to my sweetheart too

How rare are jumbo caviar bags in stores now? I’ve been wanting to buy something a little more vibrant besides black or beige for a while from a store and cannot locate one. I don’t even know when the last time a collection had a jumbo. So bummed I passed on a periwinkle blue one my SA had last year.