CHANEL CHIT CHAT Thread!

Hi all, new to this forum, I’m looking to purchase a denim Chanel bag.

Already have two WOC (trendy WOC in burgundy and WOC boy in black) so thinking of either a classic flap or Boy bag. Was advised against denim by my partner who loves denim but thinks it wouldn’t withstand wear and tear through the years.

Thought of purchasing either a light blue or navy instead to get the same vibes albeit not as raw and “cool” as a denim bag would be. And then tying a denim scarf/shawl/twilly to the strap to satisfy my denim craving. Would love some thoughts on this. Even better if you own a denim luxury bag yourselves and can advise.
Have you been able to wear the burgundy year round?

Here you go. I’m not good at taking pictures but hope these are helpful. Width wise it goes in but stretching the bag so much. And height it’s too much, the bag does not close at all, as you can see in pic.

View attachment 5779811

View attachment 5779812

View attachment 5779813

View attachment 5779814

View attachment 5779815
Those pictures are perfect, I'm so grateful, thank you so much for going through all the effort, I really appreciate!

What an odd size for a bag! I found the small a weird in between size too, guess it's a theme for this model?

Those pictures are perfect, I'm so grateful, thank you so much for going through all the effort, I really appreciate!

What an odd size for a bag! I found the small a weird in between size too, guess it's a theme for this model?
You are most welcome! Yes, could be. By measurements Maxi C19 should fit a laptop and essentials (I never tried thou) but I suspect it will be heavy as a day/work bag, especially if you commute. For reference, maxi CF is smaller than maxi C19 and does fit my laptop and basic not bulky essentials but still a bit heavy.

• Insightful
Reactions: 880