CHANEL CHIT CHAT Thread!

I've seen pics and you tube videos of the Rock in Rome flap bag (similar in size to a jumbo but with a shorter strap)
I believe this was a seasonal bag from last year so is my only hope the pre-loved route?
Also, there doesn't seem to be an awful lot of info on tpf about this bag..was it not very popular? IT looks perfect to me and I'd love to find a navy one!
I was eyeing this bag around end of June 2016. Apparently it was a seasonal bag (pre-fall?) and it disappeared very quickly and haven't seen it since on the resellers pages. I like that it was a size of a jumbo but half of the price:biggrin: but as it wasn't available I bought the jumbo this year. I recall it was in black and red (i think?), don't recall navy though.

Reactions: mere girl
what does everyone use for storing their keys in their chanel bags? I'm curious what everyone uses as I know a lot of people like the louis vuitton cles or 6 key ring holder, but was curious if anyone has alternative options!

what does everyone use for storing their keys in their chanel bags? I'm curious what everyone uses as I know a lot of people like the louis vuitton cles or 6 key ring holder, but was curious if anyone has alternative options!

I would like to know also, especially something that can accommodate a car key fob. Car keys have not been flat for 10 years, why are key ring holders only for flat keys? I only carry one flat key (house key) and my car key fob. I use the LV Empreinte zip key pouch since it has the easy-release clasp for keys instead of a key ring, which is really convenient, and the inner pouch to put the keys in for a leather interior bag, but in small bags it literally takes up 75% or more of the bag. I bought 2 WOCs to wear when out with my baby but had to sell both because my key pouch took up 100% of the interior, so there wasn't much point.

I am also inquiring about key holder. This has been quite the dilemma for me because I prefer smaller bags and like to compartmentalize however, I too find that the key holders are not made for todays types of keys. For instance, for my home I have a key fob (not the typical flat house key).

This is an excellent question.

Reactions: nicole0612
I would like to know also, especially something that can accommodate a car key fob. Car keys have not been flat for 10 years, why are key ring holders only for flat keys? I only carry one flat key (house key) and my car key fob. I use the LV Empreinte zip key pouch since it has the easy-release clasp for keys instead of a key ring, which is really convenient, and the inner pouch to put the keys in for a leather interior bag, but in small bags it literally takes up 75% or more of the bag. I bought 2 WOCs to wear when out with my baby but had to sell both because my key pouch took up 100% of the interior, so there wasn't much point.

I am also inquiring about key holder. This has been quite the dilemma for me because I prefer smaller bags and like to compartmentalize however, I too find that the key holders are not made for todays types of keys. For instance, for my home I have a key fob (not the typical flat house key).

This is an excellent question.

is there a club thread for chanel classic double flap bag ? I´ve found only chanel boy, single flap ode rone thread dedicated to jumbo flap bag but there are only 15 pages ..
Could someone please post the link? I´m soo close getting the jumbo double flap bag but I would like to hear about the cons. i know it can get really heavy and the chain can dig into the shoulder but is it really that bad?

Thats exactly what I have as well, my house key and my big car key which takes up so much room!

Hi! I have posted this question on a couple other threads. Does anyone know when the Cruise collection is no longer available in stores? Or Neimans or wherever? I am still trying to track down a pouch from Cruise 2016-17 and I know the show for the next one just happened. What I want is still on the website. Does anyone know? Chanel customer service says they are sold out of the pouch I want, but they can't check the retail stores currently.

I recently bought a mini vanity which I adore (although I'm slightly concerned about the zip not working properly). However I'm starting to think I'd like the next size up. Unfortunately I can't try it in person so will have to buy unseen. If I go ahead I think I will need to sell another bag as I feel like I'd have too many black bags and would prefer to release some money. But I can't decide which to sell...

How do others make decisions about which bags to sell?

Here is my collection.

IMG_1494608746.803200.jpg

Does anyone have the vanity in the next size up? Do you have any mod shots? I would love to see.

Reactions: Acctt and Susanvh