CHANEL CHIT CHAT Thread!

Maybe buy both and return what you don't like? I received the "orangey red" yesterday. I'm going to return it. It's a bit too Orange for me it's a little shorter than other mini rectangulars. I'm personally 5'5 and didn't like how it hit on my hip crossbody
I know. I was originally going for the black caviar chevron but none to be found. I love green also but I'm still thinking about this pearly charcoal

Maybe buy both and return what you don't like? I received the "orangey red" yesterday. I'm going to return it. It's a bit too Orange for me it's a little shorter than other mini rectangulars. I'm personally 5'5 and didn't like how it hit on my hip crossbody

I think I read somewhere that the lambskin rectangle hangs a bit lower than caviar. im 5'6" so I don't know if I'll be able to wear it crossbody. I just got a text that a square mini So Black in crumpled calfskin can be ordered. So now I'm thinking maybe get one rectangle and one square? I think I'll wait and see how I'll like the green chevron rectangle first.