Chanel boutiques getting rid of waitlists

That is really interesting. I read on another thread (I think the 22b one), someone said their SA mentioned that you have to be elite plus to reserve bags. Do you think stand alone boutiques are starting to do this now? I asked my nm SA and they have no idea what each status means and how much you have to spend to reach a certain level. Also, don’t know what kind of benefits you get with each one. From what it sounds like department stores aren’t doing it yet…
I know I’m not elite plus! However, I’m positive my SA at the stand alone told me yesterday that I can reserve what I want for upcoming seasons to just let her know. Just in I’m guessing October she told me they no longer accepted reserves and now months later she tells me I can. So confusing.

I know I’m not elite plus! However, I’m positive my SA at the stand alone told me yesterday that I can reserve what I want for upcoming seasons to just let her know. Just in I’m guessing October she told me they no longer accepted reserves and now months later she tells me I can. So confusing.
you may become elite plus after you get all your pink bags :biggrin:

• Haha
Reactions: jimmyshoogirl
Nooo I’m sure you are at least elite plus. Not gonna lie, I read your posts in other threads (yes sorry I’m a creeper lol), and based on what you’ve purchased so far, you have to be elite plus, because I’m elite plus!! And I barely buy anything lol.

• Haha
I was told I was upgraded from Elite plus to VIC last week but I am still subjected to the limits, but my SA did ask me what I wanted from the fall collection and she would put in my request in the buy!

Some boutiques have allowed me to reserve bags, others have told me first come first serve :sad:
Oh goodness this is really confusing! Is reserving only at home stores, maybe?

We talked about the rain boots bags that I want for 22k and she said she will let me know when I can reserve the things I want. Yesterday, while in the store, I mentioned I was interested in seeing the hot pink flap from 22p. She said oh we don’t have it. However, after about 30 mins after I left she asked me if I wanted the hot pink before someone else and I told her I wanted to see it first. She just mysteriously got a hot pink flap in 30 mins lol.

What’s elite plus? She didnt mention any status names just that I can reserve now.

Nooo I’m sure you are at least elite plus. Not gonna lie, I read your posts in other threads (yes sorry I’m a creeper lol), and based on what you’ve purchased so far, you have to be elite plus, because I’m elite plus!! And I barely buy anything lol.
Ooooh ok. I guess maybe I can be. She just didn’t say “elite plus” she said you are able to reserve now but I definitely know something has changed!

No you are not a creeper lol. If you are a creeper then so am I :lol:

Reactions: yeeitsvyy
Ooooh ok. I guess maybe I can be she just didn’t say “elite plus” she said you are able to reserve now but I definitely know something has changed!

No you are not a creeper lol. If you are a creeper then so am I :lol:
Next time, look at your profile when they ring something up for you. The status is next to your name and address. Im hoping there’s perks to being elite plus lol. I would like a snow globe for Christmas please Lolol

• Haha
This thread is interesting as I have history at stand alone boutiques. Today, I texted my SA about getting on the list for the rainboots. She responded back "will ask manager" which I thought was strange because she never responded that way before. So I replied no pressure, I will survive without them. Few minutes later she texted back the manager will order them for me.

This thread is interesting as I have history at stand alone boutiques. Today, I texted my SA about getting on the list for the rainboots. She responded back "will ask manager" which I thought was strange because she never responded that way before. So I replied no pressure, I will survive without them. Few minutes later she texted back the manager will order them for me.
Are the rain boots from 22a or 22k?

I was told I was upgraded from Elite plus to VIC last week but I am still subjected to the limits, but my SA did ask me what I wanted from the fall collection and she would put in my request in the buy!

Some boutiques have allowed me to reserve bags, others have told me first come first serve :sad:
Can you give us an idea of the spend requirements to meet those two levels?

That line is crazy. Out of sheer curiosity as someone out of state, is there a reason why South Coast plaza is so popular? Aren’t there a few boutiques in the LA area (Beverly hills, Robertson) and dept store boutiques too?

I wonder if it’s because it’s in a mall and parking is more accessible??
Orange County has less sales tax at 7.75%. Beverly Hills sales tax is 9.5%. I live in LA and the diff isn’t enough for me to make a trip to SCP, but I guess OC people wouldn’t brave the traffic for a higher tax rate.