Chanel boutiques closed, help!

True Story...no one knows and people speculating that it will be “months” are spreading misinformation.

Considering testing sites aren’t even set up yet and lock downs are just starting in Canada the bare minimum will be one month since the virus takes about two weeks to show up. Just today covid cases doubled from 500 to 1000 in my province.

Considering testing sites aren’t even set up yet and lock downs are just starting in Canada the bare minimum will be one month since the virus takes about two weeks to show up. Just today covid cases doubled from 500 to 1000 in my province.
Well I certainly cannot comment on Canada since I don’t live there but in the US it looks like we might get back to business by Easter.....speculative of course

Apologies, I missed the part where OP said she lived in Canada, I thought we were generally discussing boutiques re-opening so she could make a purchase.

One can still shop at a Chanel boutique if one were to have a relationship with an SA in a department store (i.e. Neiman Marcus). For example, my Chanel SA at NM has been sending me all kinds of photos of their newly received items since the shelter-in-place order in my state.
MY SA at a dept store can do nothing about a bag that has not moved since I paid $5000+ over a week ago. I would not have purchased had this even been a remote issue. I could have bought it locally.... Not something I feel like thinking about right now and Im annoyed.

I definitely would like to point out that I just got a new bag from Chanel! Granted it is from Chanel inside a larger department store (think Neiman, Saks, or Nordstrom). The SA did mention to me that it could be an exception since they don't normally ship out Classic Flaps (I'm new, I don't know much about Chanel), so they did so and I got to see what this Black Chain, Shiny Calfskin looks like in person! I think Chanel boutiques may be closed, but should always try the Chanels within the department stores!
This is gorgeous! Is it a jumbo? :smile:

One can still shop at a Chanel boutique if one were to have a relationship with an SA in a department store (i.e. Neiman Marcus). For example, my Chanel SA at NM has been sending me all kinds of photos of their newly received items since the shelter-in-place order in my state.
Can you please share your NM SA contact info? :flowers: