Chanel boutiques closed, help!

I also had ordered a bag and they were tracking its arrival and transferring to my local boutique I just have to have patience and when they re open my SA will notify me at this point the bag is
Going no where anyways.

I understand waiting can seem very long when you are finally ready to purchase something you're dreaming about.
I don't want to be rude to anyone here, but the best we can do to fight the virus is just wait, and stop purchasing non-essentiel products.
Coronavirus is no joke, and in Europe EVERYTHING is just closed.
In my opinion, a handbag is not worth taking any risk, and delivery is a risk for the person delivering.
You'll enjoy your Chanel even more in à few weeks, it's not flying away :smile:

I definitely would like to point out that I just got a new bag from Chanel! Granted it is from Chanel inside a larger department store (think Neiman, Saks, or Nordstrom). The SA did mention to me that it could be an exception since they don't normally ship out Classic Flaps (I'm new, I don't know much about Chanel), so they did so and I got to see what this Black Chain, Shiny Calfskin looks like in person! I think Chanel boutiques may be closed, but should always try the Chanels within the department stores!

Attachments

• IMG_0807.jpg
    IMG_0807.jpg
    186.9 KB · Views: 347
Reactions: veronicamorris
One can still shop at a Chanel boutique if one were to have a relationship with an SA in a department store (i.e. Neiman Marcus). For example, my Chanel SA at NM has been sending me all kinds of photos of their newly received items since the shelter-in-place order in my state.