Chanel Beige Clair Information

OK. Let me answer.

Yes it is permanent (REV).

Yes. It was first introduced as we know it for the 2009 Cruise collection. Very soon after it was added to the permanent line. I was like that for several years. I think around 2015/2016? (cant't remember exactly right now) it was taken out of the permanent line. Was hard find, but put out as seasonal for a while. After a while, it was put backing the permanent line (REV).

Not really. Some say they can detect minor color differences, but honestly they are completely insignificant.

To Me:
Gold - Extremely classy, con - can make the beige have more of a yellow tone. Prefer in M/L
Silver - More casual, Fresh looking, Con - unless you are a silver lover or don't like gold, GHW is the better combo. Prefer this in Jumbo.

It still can be a little harder to track down than the black.

Hope this helps!
When the beige Clair was first introduced in the 2009 cruise collection, did it first come out in caviar or lambskin first? Did they start acting the lambskin later on or the caviar later? Super curious which came first :smile:

When the beige Clair was first introduced in the 2009 cruise collection, did it first come out in caviar or lambskin first? Did they start acting the lambskin later on or the caviar later? Super curious which came first :smile:

If I recall correctly, Caviar first. That season the Caviar Flaps came in Red, The Beige and a Super Dark Navy. They were yummy, the gold was lighter than the older yellow gold and was hallmarked fro the gold plating, although it was very close to when Chanel changed that. In fact I don't think 09P Flaps had it as the seasonal colors were Silver HW that time and by the fall collection the plating was gone.

If I recall correctly, Caviar first. That season the Caviar Flaps came in Red, The Beige and a Super Dark Navy. They were yummy, the gold was lighter than the older yellow gold and was hallmarked fro the gold plating, although it was very close to when Chanel changed that. In fact I don't think 09P Flaps had it as the seasonal colors were Silver HW that time and by the fall collection the plating was gone.
So when the beige Clair first came out in 2009, it came in silver HW first? Or did you mean that the current gold that they use for beige Clair now was the same gold they changed to back in 2009?

So when the beige Clair first came out in 2009, it came in silver HW first? Or did you mean that the current gold that they use for beige Clair now was the same gold they changed to back in 2009?
It was available in both HW. I mean that, the gold hw was lighter that the older gold, but it was still plated. So yes I guess you could say closer to something like what the GHW was changed to, it wasn't as light as the champagne gold used a lot on seasonal flaps today.

It was available in both HW. I mean that, the gold hw was lighter that the older gold, but it was still plated. So yes I guess you could say closer to something like what the GHW was changed to, it wasn't as light as the champagne gold used a lot on seasonal flaps today.
Okay so the beige Clair classic flaps first came out in caviar?

I have a beige clair 9 series, which means it’s from 2004-2005. So I don’t think it came out first in 2009, unless my bag is fake!
No, I don't mean never ever before. When I say that I only mean the one we know today. It went from 09C Seasonal piece to the permanent (REV) line after that release. As I was explaining above Chanel has done many beiges over time. It is a signature Chanel color.

No, I don't mean never ever before. When I say that I only mean the one we know today. It went from 09C Seasonal piece to the permanent (REV) line after that release. As I was explaining above Chanel has done many beiges over time. It is a signature Chanel color.
That clarifies it! So the super warily one from 2004-2005, did that also come out in caviar first?

So when the beige Clair first started getting produced as an “REV” line, did the caviar come out first for the REV for the beige Clair in that respect? Or right when they decided to switch it from seasonal to REV did they add in the lambskin finally?