Chanel 22 bag Club!

What does everyone think of the new Denim 22 (with silver studs). Do we think it’s nicer than last years ombré denim 22?
I'm in love with it. I tried the small size on Friday in store, I wish I had snapped some photos. They had the mini in stock as well, but that's too small for me. It's so soft and comfortable to carry, it's at the top of my wish list.

What does everyone think of the new Denim 22 (with silver studs). Do we think it’s nicer than last years ombré denim 22?
I like it too! The material is also much softer, nice to touch. The color is light grey blue, very dreamy color and I think is very easy to match. I just got mini 31 bag but I am still thinking if I should get the 22 bag denim. I know I will get more use out of 22 Denim as it can hold my 13 inch laptop as well. But the price factor pulled me back as more ex than 31 bag. I never have any denim from Chanel, not sure if the denim material can hold well or will it get stain easily. But I know I can roll this denim bag and pack into luggage if I travel. Anyone has this and sharing your thought of maintaining the denim material?