Chanel 22 bag Club!

Beautiful bag!! Do you find the small fits enough items? Or do you wish you had the medium?
Small fits everything :smile: I love it …I just like the slouchy look of the medium one on my frame ..it’s my favourite style of bags …since getting the 22 I’ve sold my other flap bags as I only used to use them for special occasions…whereas the 22 is so casual I wear them everyday . I like both sizes depending on wat I need to carry :smile:

Small fits everything :smile: I love it …I just like the slouchy look of the medium one on my frame ..it’s my favourite style of bags …since getting the 22 I’ve sold my other flap bags as I only used to use them for special occasions…whereas the 22 is so casual I wear them everyday . I like both sizes depending on wat I need to carry :smile:
I have same thought too as it can be everyday bag. When in store i plan to buy mini flap but end up with this! i already own mini flap with handle, n this mini can be summer / day to day bag. When in store, stock just arrived with mini in pink, white n black with gold chain. i havent unbox it yet n love this white ❤️Hope im not regret this choice 😅

Attachments

• IMG_7464.jpeg
    IMG_7464.jpeg
    155 KB · Views: 81
I have same thought too as it can be everyday bag. When in store i plan to buy mini flap but end up with this! i already own mini flap with handle, n this mini can be summer / day to day bag. When in store, stock just arrived with mini in pink, white n black with gold chain. i havent unbox it yet n love this white ❤️Hope im not regret this choice 😅
This is so cute - I love the aesthetic and I think it'll be much easier to use as a daily bag! Hope you enjoy it :biggrin:

• Love
Reactions: bearcute
Looks great :smile:

Reactions: bearcute
What does everyone think of the new Denim 22 (with silver studs). Do we think it’s nicer than last years ombré denim 22?
I prefer it to the Ombré or the recent one with the white stitching.
I am a little worried about the actual color of the denim but I’ve already reached out to my SA to let me know when these come in

Reactions: PC221
What does everyone think of the new Denim 22 (with silver studs). Do we think it’s nicer than last years ombré denim 22?
I think it’s super cute. I would probably not get denim myself because I would be worried it would get stained or ruined easily. But if you think you could take care of it, it is a beautiful bag!

Reactions: PC221
Has anyone seen the blue ombré 22 in person. It’s hard to tell how it will look in person from the pictures. What are your thoughts about it? I’m attaching a picture I found online.

Attachments

• IMG_8153.jpeg
    IMG_8153.jpeg
    81.2 KB · Views: 78
Reactions: ButchChanel
Has anyone seen the blue ombré 22 in person. It’s hard to tell how it will look in person from the pictures. What are your thoughts about it? I’m attaching a picture I found online.
I saw it at the Bellagio's Chanel boutique (absolutely lovely store and SA Lori--I can't wait to visit again!) in Las Vegas in July 2023. I thought it was very pretty IRL. Definitely shades of blue (not black), and from memory (and the picture you include), one of the shades has teal undertones. There also was a fuchsia/dark pink/raspberry-red ombré 22 out at the same time that was very pretty. Again, I am going on memory but think those colors came in medium and mini 22s. Although I did not buy either of them, I still admire both colorways, and if space and funds were unlimited, would've bought both.

If you purchase the blue ombré, please let us know what you think and post pictures! I remember it being a lovely bag.:girlsigh:

Reactions: ButchChanel
I saw it at the Bellagio's Chanel boutique (absolutely lovely store and SA Lori--I can't wait to visit again!) in Las Vegas in July 2023. I thought it was very pretty IRL. Definitely shades of blue (not black), and from memory (and the picture you include), one of the shades has teal undertones. There also was a fuchsia/dark pink/raspberry-red ombré 22 out at the same time that was very pretty. Again, I am going on memory but think those colors came in medium and mini 22s. Although I did not buy either of them, I still admire both colorways, and if space and funds were unlimited, would've bought both.

If you purchase the blue ombré, please let us know what you think and post pictures! I remember it being a lovely bag.:girlsigh:
Thanks so much for your reply. It does look black in the pictures so I’m glad to hear it’s more blue in person!

I did take a picture of this bag last year in my local boutique. It looks quite nice, the blue looks almost like a sapphire color.
View attachment 5967482
Thanks for the picture- looks very pretty in that lighting! I have high hopes for this colorway so I’m hoping I love it when I see it in person! I am hooping this will be a good everyday bag. The blues go with a lot of outfits. At first I thought about getting the black 22 but this one seems more of a standout piece…

Reactions: baby*my*bags