Chanel 22 bag Club!

Love this tweed ! (I asked on your most recent post to see this bag, and I hadn’t scrolled further to see that you had already posted it.)
I thought I posted but I’ll repost as I’m torn between green and caramel …I have way too many green bags if all different shades …so it would b my 6th green bag lol…I don’t have any black bags ..so the caramel would be my neutral bag

Reactions: CookieMonsterLondon
I thought I posted but I’ll repost as I’m torn between green and caramel …I have way too many green bags if all different shades …so it would b my 6th green bag lol…I don’t have any black bags ..so the caramel would be my neutral bag
You posted it! I saw it. I am exactly like this, I have so many different shades of green because apparently I love green. And you are smart about the black because I also have a bunch of black bags that I never want to use because they are boring. The caramel is gorgeous. I have a caramel bag from Loewe and I use it a lot. Even though I was against it at first. so I think you’ll be happy with either bag, but you’ve swayed me and I think the caramel is now the way to go!

• Love
Reactions: samiyahlk
So I’m deciding between the caramel, the bright turquoise wth silver hw or this wadabi green in caviar finish and shiny gold hw
Wait. This wasabi green is magical. Haha. I’m torn now also. I feel you gravitate towards green and it makes you happy. Whichever you pick I feel like you will love and be obsessed with. Maybe get the one they will never make again ?