Cerises Speedy Owners...Would You Answer a Question?

^^The cherries I could do I think, but the graffiti I think for me personally, would be too flashy. I don't know, I mean I LOVE them, but can I walk around Rhode Island with a big "LOUIS VUITTON" written on my bag? I just don't know.

I wanted a cerises speedy soooo bad and found one in like brand new conditon. But I sold it shorlty after because it was too small and the cherries I thought were loud.

I couldnt match it to any of my stuff.

I don't own one and I've only seen one real one IRL. I thought it looked really cute on the lady carrying it. I didn't think it was too flashy, but I don't think I could carry it. I don't like a lot of print on my bags.

^^The cherries I could do I think, but the graffiti I think for me personally, would be too flashy. I don't know, I mean I LOVE them, but can I walk around Rhode Island with a big "LOUIS VUITTON" written on my bag? I just don't know.

I thought the same thing....but fell in love with it! The khaki is a lot more subtle than the silver (even my friends say that out of my 3 pochettes they think the khaki is the most understated)

I have one and I :heart: it!! I haven't used "her" lately because I'm on a "big bag" kick. Been using my BH, and my other Speedies (30). I don't think my cerise is too flashy, etc. It's SUPER cute!!! The cherries are sooooo, soooo cute!! I love red!

When I first got it I couldn't use it enough!! :yes:

It's not flashy at all. You can't even tell what it's supposed to be until you get right next to it anyway.
I'd say I use mine a couple times a month..I switch off pretty often so I don't really use the same bag 2 days in a row, unless it's my BH.

I personally think it is flashy but bot that flashy. I guess it depends on your taste. I love the cerises and can't wait get one in speedy 25 but my sister on the other hand would NEVER wear one. It will definitely be too flashy for her taste. She even asked me "why did you but that?" when I showed her cerises pochette. Everyone is different and if are unsure then maybe you may want to wait on it for a bit.

i have the speedy. i don't find that the cherries are too loud at all. i think that they are toned down, actually, by the monogram behind them. i've used mine almost every day since i got it about a year and a half ago! i recently got a mono speedy 25, so that's why i'm using my cerises a little bit less than when i first got it. i want the vachetta on my mono speedy to look like the vachetta on my cerises.

Nah, it's not really flashy. I love it but I don't really use it as an everyday bag because I'm worried the cherries would rub off. There's some slight rubbing off on the cherries round the bag corners and I just don't want to worsen it. :sad:

It's actually small for me but I still think it's a cute piece and definitely a great collector piece.

I don't own one yet and I'm fighting myself to not click bin on lt's lol

i live in my speedy so i owuld think i would probably flip into it for a cple weeks at a time just to revel in it.