Cerises Speedy Owners...Would You Answer a Question?

1. Hi ladies,

For those of you who have a cerises speedy, do you use it often? How many times would you say you use it in a month?

Also, do any of you feel funny carrying it like it's too flashy or something like that? I really want to get one of these but I'm just not sure if it's flashy or not. I have only EVER seen one person in my state so far with this bag, and I don't even know if it was real!!

Just wanted to see how you ladies feel about yours. Thanks!!

2. I just sold mine, that I just bought. I wanted one so bad, and then when I got it, I only used it once because it was too small for me. Also, the cherries were way too loud. Now if it was a Mono speedy with just the two cherry design on it, I would have probably liked it better.

3. ^^Yea, that's what I'm afraid of. I don't really like anything to be "loud" or busy.

4. i am not a cerises owner but i actually think that the cerises speedy is very cute. i saw a girl carrying it on newbury street and it looks so cute on her! i think it's not as loud as the mono speedy IMO.

5. Hi Traci,

I have one....I'm 29 and a student (in case the age thing matters LOL). I find that I use mine probably about 3-4 times a month (but I have a ton of other bags to cycle through too). I don't think the cherries are really that loud or super bright. I think it's a cute bag to accessorize with. As for the size....yea it is smaller than the 30 and the top opening is a little harder to get things in and out....so I find myself carrying it when I don't have lots of crap to put in that day.

6. dont have one yet.. pouts.
    I'm not sure i'd use it a lot but i'm sure maybe 3x's a month.
    Maybe more so during the summer.
    I just think its cute and would like it more for collection then use.

7. I don't have one but I love it. It is cute. But I wouldn't use it for work.

8. I don't have one, but think they are super cute. The cherries definitely stand out but not really in a flashy way IMO.

9. I am 34 and have one. I do not think it is too flashy. I have only worn it 2x because I have so many other bags. I have this linen brown shirtdress that I would wear it with in the summer. It looked so cute with it.

10. When Cerises line came out, I didn't like it at all..now I am craving for speedy. I am still not sure with cerises all over the speedy. I don't mind about the size because smaller bag is better for something for that design..

Are you getting one Traci??

11. I think it's a cute and fun bag! The cherries brighten the bag but I don't think it appears flashy.

How often you use it will depends on how much you love it, whether you are comfortable with the size and the fact that it's a handheld bag, how much it matches the outfits that you usually wear and whether it suits your personal style. ;)

12. Bags, your always on to me!!!! Well, I'm thinking about it, I'm just not sure about a bag with cherries all over it, KWIM? The girl I saw it on one day looked great with it, but I just don't know.

13. Personally Traci...if you were wearing all black like your avatar those cherries would look great! They're really not that loud of a red!

14. I have the speedy,the bucket and the sac plat...i don't think any of them is too loud...:shrugs: no way...they are not that bright!!:P They are very very cute...:yes:

15. ^^ totally agree Twiggers

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice