Cerises Speedy Owners...Would You Answer a Question?

Bags, your always on to me!!!! Well, I'm thinking about it, I'm just not sure about a bag with cherries all over it, KWIM? The girl I saw it on one day looked great with it, but I just don't know.

I know what you mean....I am the same boat with you..I don't want to spend $$ on something I am not sure about. I think those cerises are so darn cute..

I think Twiggers is right, wil looks great on you..:graucho: ;)

Hi ladies,

For those of you who have a cerises speedy, do you use it often? How many times would you say you use it in a month?

Also, do any of you feel funny carrying it like it's too flashy or something like that? I really want to get one of these but I'm just not sure if it's flashy or not. I have only EVER seen one person in my state so far with this bag, and I don't even know if it was real!!

Just wanted to see how you ladies feel about yours. Thanks!!
Traci if you want flashy go for black MC...the cerises looks so tame compared to the black Mc IMO....good luck love the cerises collection...LE

Traci, I have one and thought about parting with it but can't let her go!!! I use it a lot in the summer. I think because it comes in 25, it's not really that "loud". It looks FAB with white tank and jeans (my every day uniform in the summer) and very "happy" looking!!! If you have a chance to get one for around retail or under, GET IT!!!:yes:

The other thing Traci....if you buy and decide it's not for you....it's limited and you'll, at the very least, get all your money back! But then at least you know and you won't be wondering in 5 years (when they'll be super hard to get like the dang graffiti speedy) "hmmm I should've bought a cerises" LOL

^^ha ha, Twigs!! I have thought about the graffiti but it's only in a 30 and that's too big for me. The 25's are perfect!!

Keep on the lookout though, they'll be another one added to the collection real soon (and I don't mean the toledo blue one that should be here tomorrow). hee hee

i've only used mine once since getting it. it's not really flashy, because it doesn't have too much red in it, but i'm afraid of getting the cherries scraped off :lol:

^^ha ha, Twigs!! I have thought about the graffiti but it's only in a 30 and that's too big for me. The 25's are perfect!!

Keep on the lookout though, they'll be another one added to the collection real soon (and I don't mean the toledo blue one that should be here tomorrow). hee hee

Uh oh...you are seriously on a speedy roll.
Just wondering though....you have the Epi speedy 25 right? The mono 30/graffiti would be around the same size .... I'm such an enabler :P