cerises speedy and matching change purse

Sweetea

O.G.
Dec 20, 2005
Texas
Please let us know when you put them for sale JC!!
That cerise speedy is hard to find bag! I want that bag!

jc2239

O.G.
Nov 28, 2005
abeautyfulsentiment.blogspot.com
i already put my speedy up for sale (well not technically but i've been taking offers through PM) and the change purse i've decided i can't let go of (less because i love it and more because it's the first luxury item i'd bought for myself with my own money...well the only luxury item now that i think about it).......i feel like it's something to personal to let go of and sell so i've decided to hold onto it, at least for now

jc2239

O.G.
Nov 28, 2005
i decided not to go through ebay because i don't have a paypal account/bank account and i dind't wanna bother my boyfriend by using his ebay account (cuz we all know what nagging will ensue.....why'd u buy a bag if ur only gonna sell it..blah blah blah......)

texaschic231

Smart AND Beautiful~!
O.G.
Feb 21, 2006
TX
jc2239 said:
i decided not to go through ebay because i don't have a paypal account/bank account and i dind't wanna bother my boyfriend by using his ebay account (cuz we all know what nagging will ensue.....why'd u buy a bag if ur only gonna sell it..blah blah blah......)
I PMed you again....did you get it? :wacko:

texaschic231

Smart AND Beautiful~!
O.G.
Feb 21, 2006
TX
jc2239 said:
here are pictures of me with the bag (sorry if i look like crap i had 8 AM class today and had just gotten home)......i'm no photographer and i couldn't get my hand to stay still so sorry if the quality isn't that great
check your PM's.....

jc2239

O.G.
Nov 28, 2005
FYI my cerises speedy has been sold to texaschic (who's also getting a special little gift :amuse:).....YAY!!!!.........thanks so much for everyone who sent me PM's but i just had to sell to texaschic.....she PMed me first and she had the best reason for wanting the bag :shame:

YAY FOR PURSEFORUM :nuts: