cerises speedy and matching change purse

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Fall Sale is now live! Save up to 40% on Nordy's best brands, including bags, shoes, clothes, home, and kids'. Click to shop.
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. here are photos of my multicolor Porte Trésor International.......i used it 2-3 times before putting in its dustbag where it's been sitting....

the inside hasn't patinaed yet so it's pretty pale...the outside corners have patinaed a tiny bit and there are creases inside where the wallet opens and closes and a tiny indentation on the inside where the bottom metal tab touches above the change purse (can be seen in photos).....this is inevitable....

Attached Files:

2. Oh please...tell your boyfriend IF he gets audited you will pay the taxes due. I would doubt that anyone pays all the taxes due on Ebay!

Selena

3. photos of my Cerises Speedy and Cerises Porte Monnaie Rond change purse/keychain

Attached Files:

4. he just loves to ***** at me for my spending habits.....

5. in case u ladies are interested i should have an ebay auction posted in about 2 weeks (that's when my spring break is) so keep an eye out for it

6. I love your collection girlie..please PM me when you have this up and running...:love:

7. If you can sell it off ebay to someone you trust, you should. It'll save a chunk of change. You should open a paypal act though so someone could pay you. I vote for twinklette! She's wanted one for a while;) Anyway best of luck on your sale. V

8. wow, pretty nice pics, good job! i love the speedy and the little change purse.

9. thanks so much........they only turned out decent cuz i took ur advice (or at least i tried :worried:smile:.......took me like 10 minutes to figure out how to get the flash off (pretty much just pressed all the buttons til the darned thing turned off :shame:smile:

10. LOL. that is too funny!!!

11. i kinda think i broke something cuz now every time i take a photo it flashes "record" in red but that's ok.......will find me a man to fix it for me--i'm so useless when it comes to these things :biggrin:

12. hmmm, do you have the camera on video setting? might be recording a video. lol.

13. I want the cerises change purse :smile: Please let use know when you list it!

14. PMed u about it :worried: