cerises speedy and matching change purse

here are photos of my multicolor Porte Trésor International.......i used it 2-3 times before putting in its dustbag where it's been sitting....

the inside hasn't patinaed yet so it's pretty pale...the outside corners have patinaed a tiny bit and there are creases inside where the wallet opens and closes and a tiny indentation on the inside where the bottom metal tab touches above the change purse (can be seen in photos).....this is inevitable....

Attachments

• wallet 1.jpg
    wallet 1.jpg
    236.4 KB · Views: 519
  • wallet 2.jpg
    wallet 2.jpg
    219.3 KB · Views: 474
  • wallet 3.jpg
    wallet 3.jpg
    158.5 KB · Views: 447
  • wallet 4.jpg
    wallet 4.jpg
    160.4 KB · Views: 449
jc2239 said:
i will most definitely list separately then :biggrin:

keep an eye out for my auctions please :shame: if i do decide to sell they should be up on ebay within a week or so.......

oooh and sorry for all the questions but if i say i can only accept money orders (since the ebay account is my boyfriend's and i don't actually have my own bank account.....he tells me if i keep using his account to sell stuff like me books it looks like he's making money and he has to pay taxes on it?) would that deter people from wanting to bid on my auction? (honestly i'm not even sure what a money order is lol but it sounds like something i can cas

h)

Oh please...tell your boyfriend IF he gets audited you will pay the taxes due. I would doubt that anyone pays all the taxes due on Ebay!

Selena

photos of my Cerises Speedy and Cerises Porte Monnaie Rond change purse/keychain

Attachments

• speedy 4.jpg
    speedy 4.jpg
    177.6 KB · Views: 120
  • speedy 5.jpg
    speedy 5.jpg
    198.5 KB · Views: 91
  • speedy 1.jpg
    speedy 1.jpg
    215.7 KB · Views: 93
  • speedy 2.jpg
    speedy 2.jpg
    206.4 KB · Views: 93
  • speedy 3.jpg
    speedy 3.jpg
    216.8 KB · Views: 89
jc2239 said:
in case u ladies are interested i should have an ebay auction posted in about 2 weeks (that's when my spring break is) so keep an eye out for it

I love your collection girlie..please PM me when you have this up and running...:love:

If you can sell it off ebay to someone you trust, you should. It'll save a chunk of change. You should open a paypal act though so someone could pay you. I vote for twinklette! She's wanted one for a while;) Anyway best of luck on your sale. V

thanks so much........they only turned out decent cuz i took ur advice (or at least i tried :worried:smile:.......took me like 10 minutes to figure out how to get the flash off (pretty much just pressed all the buttons til the darned thing turned off :shame:smile:

i kinda think i broke something cuz now every time i take a photo it flashes "record" in red but that's ok.......will find me a man to fix it for me--i'm so useless when it comes to these things :biggrin: