cerises speedy and matching change purse

i already put my speedy up for sale (well not technically but i've been taking offers through PM) and the change purse i've decided i can't let go of (less because i love it and more because it's the first luxury item i'd bought for myself with my own money...well the only luxury item now that i think about it).......i feel like it's something to personal to let go of and sell so i've decided to hold onto it, at least for now

i decided not to go through ebay because i don't have a paypal account/bank account and i dind't wanna bother my boyfriend by using his ebay account (cuz we all know what nagging will ensue.....why'd u buy a bag if ur only gonna sell it..blah blah blah......)

jc2239 said:
i decided not to go through ebay because i don't have a paypal account/bank account and i dind't wanna bother my boyfriend by using his ebay account (cuz we all know what nagging will ensue.....why'd u buy a bag if ur only gonna sell it..blah blah blah......)

I PMed you again....did you get it? :wacko:

here are pictures of me with the bag (sorry if i look like crap i had 8 AM class today and had just gotten home)......i'm no photographer and i couldn't get my hand to stay still so sorry if the quality isn't that great

Attachments

• me with bag.jpg
    me with bag.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 97
jc2239 said:
here are pictures of me with the bag (sorry if i look like crap i had 8 AM class today and had just gotten home)......i'm no photographer and i couldn't get my hand to stay still so sorry if the quality isn't that great

check your PM's.....

FYI my cerises speedy has been sold to texaschic (who's also getting a special little gift :amuse:).....YAY!!!!.........thanks so much for everyone who sent me PM's but i just had to sell to texaschic.....she PMed me first and she had the best reason for wanting the bag :shame:

YAY FOR PURSEFORUM :nuts: