Central Park scarf info..

Thanks guccigal!

Speaking of the Wall St scarf... I thought they were sold out (at least that's what I was told when I got mine) but I saw the blue and the orange in the case at Madison Ave. Returns I guess...?

theyve had the wall st scarves there for a while. there used to be a stash in the drawer. doubt they are all returns

Anyone with pics? Pretty please????????

Here is a pic of my Central Park scarf:

2d930xd.jpg

It's currently available (if the NYC boutiques still have any left) in this and another all green colorway. I believe they will be issuing it in a pink colorway as well for the spring.

that is my pic!

that is the "blue" colorway...I think it sold out. I think the green is still left.

I returned my blue and kept the green.

Oh, sorry. I couldn't remember where I got this photo from (this scarf was on ebay as well) :s but it was definitely a factor in my decision to purchase. In any event, I bought this exact scarf, but don't yet have it in my possession (I will get it when I go to the US next week). Otherwise, I would've taken my own photos and posted them.

When I asked about the *blue* scarf, the SA kept saying "there is no blue scarf. They're both green, only one has more gold and the other is mostly green." :shrugs: