Central Park scarf info..

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I definitely like what I can see of the design so far on this website. Is that order form legit? Perhaps I should call a boutique.

2. Oh wow! I love it!

It looks like a special Laurence Bartholomew design specifically for them instead of a reissue of an old design. I love that it has the NYc skyline. The website looks like its showing about 1/4 of the scarf.

All I really know is that last time the Conservatory had one, it was avail at the Madison Ave store until supply ran out.

3. that's a beautiful scarf

4. Yes, it looked like a partial shot of the entire scarf, which makes it really tough to make a decision on whether or not to order it. Does anyone have an idea of what the entire scarf looks like? So far, I love what I am seeing and could be tempted to purchase if I could see the entire scarf.

5. i love it as well..the colors are beautiful. Im just so confused as to ordering from this site. If i can, i will call a hermes store to verify

6. I called the wall st. store and they said they don't have the scarf in yet. It's might take a few months. You don't have to order from the site. You can just order it directly from the store and the proceeds stills goes to the park.

7. I just spoke to my SA at the Palm Beach boutique and Sandy says this is a reissue of the Central Park scarf that came out about 5 to 7 years ago. She's going to check on this and call me with more info. It seems the Madison Avenue boutique has more answers if anyone has a chance to call them. I'd like to see a photo of the whole scarf before purchasing. Right now, I love what I'm seeing, though.

8. thanks to both of you for calling! so is the picture on the site, def. the scarf?

9. Apparently the site is legit, so I suspect the photo is the real deal. The question is: is this a partial view or a photo of the whole scarf? Since this is a reissue according to the Palm Beach boutique, perhaps someone on this board has the original and can post a photo.

10. yay then..i love the colors. i guess if I ordered from the site hermes will send it whenever they get it in stock?

11. I got something in the mail about this (either from NY Botanical Gardens or NY Parks Office). The scarf is indeed beautiful, and supports a good cause! I think you can order through NY Botanical gardens.

12. I've just written to service@hermes.com for clarification on ordering and on the photo shown on that website (full scarf pic or partial). Hope to hear back from them soon.

13. It's gorgeous! I love it!

14. I am 99.9% that this is not a reissue. This is a brand new design.

The RUMOR was that it was GOING to be a reissue but I guess they commissioned a new design.