Central Park scarf info..

Bump!

Has anyone received this scarf or gotten more info on whether the design is the centre or a corner? Many thanks!

(Apologies for still catching up on the forum!)

:woohoo:Many thanks for tpf, I ordered mine today. Denise says they hope to receive it in December. The edition size of the light blue coloration is 1,000. There will be a different coloration in the spring.

This is such a gorgeous pattern- I may have to get one, myself! It even has the boyfriend seal of approval, I showed him the pic and he said "WOW that is really nice!"- and he is not very in to fashion, to say the least

Denise phoned me last night to say they are in and asked if I wanted both colorways....blue and blue/lavendar. I took both since there are no photos to help me make a decision. She said I could easily exchange one at an Hermes boutique if I don't want one but I've already gotten emails from scarfie sisters asking to purchase any I don't keep. Not to worry, ladies, Denise says more colorways, including a pink, will be issued in the Spring.
Since I live in South Florida and the scarves have to be shipped from Manhattan I doubt I will be the first on the block to receive them.....otherwise I would be thrilled to post photos....will do if someone else doesn't do it first. Anyway, because of where I live Denise said to expect them a few days after Christmas. OK, who lives in Manhattan and is walking into the Madison Ave. boutique and buying the 2 colorways....even 1....available? Oh, do please post photos for the rest of us.

well its $35 for standard overnight and $40 for priority. I don't wait well! so I just paid the overnight priority!

Thanks for the info! Just left a phone message and an email for Denise asking for expedited shipping if possible. Anyway, please, please post photos of both colorways when you get yours tomorrow.

Thanks guccigal!

Speaking of the Wall St scarf... I thought they were sold out (at least that's what I was told when I got mine) but I saw the blue and the orange in the case at Madison Ave. Returns I guess...?