Celine Triomphe Box Bag by Hedi Slimane

Hmm I have own both classic box and new triomphe box. The triomphe is new to me from last August (picked up in Paris) and still looks brand new. And honestly, I've been using it almost everyday since I got it since it's so good. It's not as delicate as everyone worries it to be. It's definitely most functional if you like a crossbody bag. The classic box was really uncomfortable for me due to the leather and how stiff everything is but I highly highly recommend the triomphe. I have the classic size (not small but rather medium) in shiny black. It looks brand new.

+ I don't think the new triomphe box will be for me especially after Phoebe left but I think this completes every outfit. And personally I think it will stand the test of time.
Thanks for your insight! Your experience reflects my thoughts - that this is a beautiful, functional, every day bag. I find so many bags hard to use, and this one seems like one that I can just grab and go and still feel put together. And I agree, it looks like a classic style that won't look out of place three years from now.

Reactions: cjapark
Hi all,

I just purchased the black classic/medium Celine Triomphe from my recent trip. I bought it in the Celine boutique in Tokyo, Japan. I’m now home in the Philippines. I haven’t actually used the bag, I just kept it in the dust bag. Earlier while I was checking it and admiring it, I noticed a teeny tiny crack by the stitching. Is this normal or it is a defect? Am I just overreacting? Anyone here with the same issue? It’s stressing me out a bit because I purchased it in a different country. Does anyone know Celine’s policy on this? Thank you in advance.

8210DFB0-4C9B-4F2B-BF72-6F6654F1D442.jpeg

139A43E0-0FAB-4F62-8352-35AAD950A7F3.jpeg

Does anyone have two of this bag and/or think getting 2 is bit of an overkill? I have it in brown and love it so much I want it in black too. I would have loved the white canvas one with the brown leather trim in the regular (not teen) size but can never find it :sad:

Does anyone have two of this bag and/or think getting 2 is bit of an overkill? I have it in brown and love it so much I want it in black too. I would have loved the white canvas one with the brown leather trim in the regular (not teen) size but can never find it :sad:
I do! Have the medium in tan and black (I used to have the teen in pebble but didn’t kept it as it was too small for me), and I also have the triomphe chain besace !
Love both of the medium triomphe, I wear the black a lot in winter and the tan more in spring/summer. It’s a very practical bag for me, I love the style and I wear them all the time so I think it’s worth it if you love it !

I do! Have the medium in tan and black (I used to have the teen in pebble but didn’t kept it as it was too small for me), and I also have the triomphe chain besace !
Love both of the medium triomphe, I wear the black a lot in winter and the tan more in spring/summer. It’s a very practical bag for me, I love the style and I wear them all the time so I think it’s worth it if you love it !
Thank you, you have totally enabled me :smile:

Reactions: clemvccn
Hi everyone! I've been bitten by the Celine bug (recently purchased the card holder with the gold triomphe logo) and now after the Triomphe bag.. Torn between classique and teen. I have a couple of bags that are of similar dimensions to the classique (like my Chloe Drew), so swaying towards the Teen for something a little different. The nearest boutique is a couple of hours away so won't be able to get to one for a little while. In the meantime, does anyone who's about 5ft6/5ft7 own a teen and willing to share mod shots?! Thank you in advance! ❤️

Hi everyone! I've been bitten by the Celine bug (recently purchased the card holder with the gold triomphe logo) and now after the Triomphe bag.. Torn between classique and teen. I have a couple of bags that are of similar dimensions to the classique (like my Chloe Drew), so swaying towards the Teen for something a little different. The nearest boutique is a couple of hours away so won't be able to get to one for a little while. In the meantime, does anyone who's about 5ft6/5ft7 own a teen and willing to share mod shots?! Thank you in advance! ❤️
Alyssa Lenore on Youtube has the teen Triomphe. I believe she's 5'6".

Reactions: poleneceline
Hi everyone! I was wondering what your thoughts are on the likelihood of Celine releasing a version of the Triomphe bags in the future that have removable straps? I really love this bag, but I’m worried that I’d only be able to wear this with very casual looks since the strap is all leather and not removable. Thank you!

Reactions: fuschia4eva and BB8
Hii! :smile: I've had the black teen triomphe for 6 months now and i use it as my daily bag because of its weight and versatility. To be completely honest, in the beginning it stressed me out so so much everytime i'd bring the bag out. It's pretty fragile. Not in the sense of it being scratched, but handprints, moisture and oils would leave random marks on the bag. Over the course of 6 months, i've gathered a collection of approximately 10 random marks on the bag that i have no clue how they got there. Because the leather is so shiny and smooth, this shows up quite obvious. I brought it back to the Celine store to be polished and it came back looking a tad more hydrated but did not remove said marks. These days, i've given up trying to prevent the bag from getting more marks and have just decided to enjoy using it. That said, i do baby it quite a bit. I don't touch the bag when my palms are sweaty or if my hands are damp. I never throw it around or leave it on the floor. Strangely tho, i feel like these marks only happened when i used the bag in Malaysia (which is a very hot and humid country). Didn't seem to have this issue when i was in Europe during winter. Scratches wise, i've yet to get any on the bag. There were a few times when my nails have accidentally dragged across the bag but thankfully, it's not scratched the bag. So i'd say the leather is pretty sturdy :smile: My hardware's held up pretty well too. Regular micro scratches but no tarnishing of color or chips or deep scratches. Bag's structure is still great and its base is also nice and clean despite not having feet.

In summary, i still love this bag to death although the constant finding of little marks have stressed me out a bit. But like i said, i've just had to learn to embrace it and to just enjoy carrying it. It truly is my go-to because its so versatile and beautiful! Adds so much to even the simplest outfits :smile:

Hope this helped and good luck in deciding!View attachment 5424725View attachment 5424726View attachment 5424727
Hi, will you be able to tell me how many holes in total for the strap? I’ve realized that my purchase of the Celine teen triomphe bag( in year 2022) , only has 5 holes in total.. the current version in 2023 has a total of 7 holes ? Please help thx

Hi, will you be able to tell me how many holes in total for the strap? I’ve realized that my purchase of the Celine teen triomphe bag( in year 2022) , only has 5 holes in total.. the current version in 2023 has a total of 7 holes ? Please help thx
Hi! I got mine in 2021. Just checked my bag and my strap has 7 holes!