Celine Triomphe Box Bag by Hedi Slimane

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I know a few of you Phoebe Philo fans are going to hate me for starting this thread, but for some reason I’m really falling in love with the new Celine Triomphe Bag.

I didn’t really like it at first but for some reason it has really grown on me. I loved the red one when I saw it in store.

How does everyone feel about this design? I think it’s my favourite from the new collection.

I thought I’d start a thread for anyone who wants to share their thoughts or purchases here. :smile::flowers:

Attached Files:

hazcht and littleblackbag like this.
  2. Go for it if you like it. IMO the logo is a little too huge and too shiny.

Ashbe14 and 2cello like this.
  3. I don’t think that anyone will hate you for starting this thread.
    Surely we are disappointed in the new direction the brand is going in, but obviously people are allowed to feel differently.
    Hate is a very strong word to throw around.

As for the bag, I’m not loving the look of the bag, but it does have potential.
    If they made the gold less shiny it would read a bit more classic and chic.

MATNY1987, onepiece101 and wheihk like this.
  4. I really like this bag- and Celine isn't a brand I have strong feelings on. I think in a strong red or black this bag will definitely make a statement.

5. Yes totally agree I’ve never been a fan of shiny hardware on any designer bag. I’m going to wait a couple of months to see if I actually like this bag or if I like it because “it’s shiny and new”. With my Celine luggage and Nano bags etc I was very late to the game but i knew I purchased because I really loved them :smile:

Thank you. :smile: I’m going to wait a while, I don’t like jumping into purchases without proper reviews from others i.e quality issues. I do like the red and black but I wish the hardware was more brushed gold, brassy and vintage looking. :smile:

6. The colours available currently for the Triomphe Bag in calfskin.

Attached Files:

7. Just sharing some photos I found on Instagram. This instagrammer lisalee_ins wears the red Triomphe bag.

Attached Files:

8. Pictures of the Triomphe Bag in white.

Attached Files:

SohviAnneli likes this.
  9. Photos from Bagaholicboy Instagram

Attached Files:

Luv2Shop1 and SohviAnneli like this.
  10. Instagrammer Nalinalibag trying on the white and black Celine Triomphe bags.

Attached Files:

11. #12 Dec 16, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 16, 2018
    Celebrity Jung Ryeo-Won wearing a black Celine Triomphe Bag.

Attached Files:

SohviAnneli likes this.
  12. Jung Ryeo-Won carrying her black Celine Triomphe Bag

Attached Files:

SohviAnneli likes this.
  13. Picture of the Celine Triomphe Bag in Red, Light Burgundy and Black.

Attached Files:

SohviAnneli likes this.
  14. Saem_71 wearing the Triomphe Bag in White.

Attached Files:

SohviAnneli likes this.