CÉLINE Ready to Wear, Shoes & Accessories

Yes coton, it's fall 2014. I didn't actually see anything in person yet so it's hard to tell for me. I love the cut of the sweater but truly I'm just worried about wear on it. I bought a margiela cardi last winter that truly disappointed me. That's why I mostly stay away from spending money on knits.

IOx6yth.jpg

Has anyone seen this version with a white sole?​

C7xR8sM.jpg

Size 40, US$900 on eBay

I'm oh SO VERY tempted but I must be good.

I'd be tempted too if I didn't already have them in a 39 (just a smidgen snug on me).
It's pieces like these, the really standout and original ones, that I most enjoy owning.
For example, the other day I tried on a pair of very flattering snakeskin sandal heels from resort 2014, but ended up going home with the high metal heel mule/booties from spring. Not as effortless and pretty, but so much more rewarding. And I *already* have the similar model with buckle/low wood heel. I don't care. I love it.

I'd be tempted too if I didn't already have them in a 39 (just a smidgen snug on me).
It's pieces like these, the really standout and original ones, that I most enjoy owning.
For example, the other day I tried on a pair of very flattering snakeskin sandal heels from resort 2014, but ended up going home with the high metal heel mule/booties from spring. Not as effortless and pretty, but so much more rewarding. And I *already* have the similar model with buckle/low wood heel. I don't care. I love it.

I want to see your entire collection. Sounds amazing!