CÉLINE Ready to Wear, Shoes & Accessories

I'd be tempted too if I didn't already have them in a 39 (just a smidgen snug on me).
It's pieces like these, the really standout and original ones, that I most enjoy owning.
For example, the other day I tried on a pair of very flattering snakeskin sandal heels from resort 2014, but ended up going home with the high metal heel mule/booties from spring. Not as effortless and pretty, but so much more rewarding. And I *already* have the similar model with buckle/low wood heel. I don't care. I love it.

Do you have this exact pair? How do they fit, size-wise? I am dying for the fur criss-cross but can never find them in my size. There was a pair on ebay, but the seller ended the sale early. I almost got them from Saks the last sale, but with the fur, I need a bigger size.

0EfLEDG.jpg

Pontet bracelet in brass. S$790 in Singapore. Fits snug, I take a large instead of my usual medium. It's very beautiful and available in gold and silver.​

Do you have this exact pair? How do they fit, size-wise? I am dying for the fur criss-cross but can never find them in my size. There was a pair on ebay, but the seller ended the sale early. I almost got them from Saks the last sale, but with the fur, I need a bigger size.

ahh I'm sorry lulilu, that was probably me that ended the ebay auction early! asked the seller if she'd take a BIN and she did...I was also desperate to find a pair! I'm a 39 or 39.5 in skates and the criss cross fur sandals in 40 are almost too small so bells is right in saying earlier that sizing up is a good idea.

ahh I'm sorry lulilu, that was probably me that ended the ebay auction early! asked the seller if she'd take a BIN and she did...I was also desperate to find a pair! I'm a 39 or 39.5 in skates and the criss cross fur sandals in 40 are almost too small so bells is right in saying earlier that sizing up is a good idea.

Glad someone here got them. All is fair in shoes and ebay. Enjoy them.

Please post mod pics, I rarely wear mine because I don't know how best to style them!

Hello, I am trying to decide between the oversized turtleneck cashmere in natural or the ribbed navy cashmere/mohair sweater and was wondering if anyone has tried them in real life? I live in New Zealand and am a die hard celine fan! but never get to see items irl before making purchasing decisions so any help would be great!!!

Attachments

• cashmere1.jpg
    cashmere1.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 914
  • cashmere2.jpg
    cashmere2.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 906
Hello, I am trying to decide between the oversized turtleneck cashmere in natural or the ribbed navy cashmere/mohair sweater and was wondering if anyone has tried them in real life? I live in New Zealand and am a die hard celine fan! but never get to see items irl before making purchasing decisions so any help would be great!!!

I tried them on. The one with mohair was super bulky but I liked it better than the cashmere... The knit was cooler. I ended up with a cardigan though. I love her cardigans.

So I just purchased some of the SP2014 criss cross sandals and they are kindof hard to walk in. Has anyone else had this experience? I can't decide if they are too small or if its just the shoe.
They are gorgeous but I need to be able to walk in them!
I wear a 40 in the espadrille and a 40.5 in her heels and have a 40 in this shoe. Thoughts?