CÉLINE Natural Calfskin CLUB

My dear. I am so sorry I am just now seeing this.

Teck and Tan are two different colors done in Natural Calfskin. Hedi's Natural Calfskin is treated much differently than Phoebe's. It depends on which era the bags you are comparing are from.

Do you mind explaining a bit more what the difference is between Heidi’s and Phoebe’s natural calfskin? I’m thinking of getting a classic in natural calfskin but don’t know if I should get a new or a pre-loved one! Thanks

Do you mind explaining a bit more what the difference is between Heidi’s and Phoebe’s natural calfskin? I’m thinking of getting a classic in natural calfskin but don’t know if I should get a new or a pre-loved one! Thanks

There is a difference in the selection of leather and in the waxing and tanning. Phoebe's Natural Calfskin was heavier and had more veining and natural variations to the leather. Hedi's is much lighter in weight and more porous.

There is a difference in the selection of leather and in the waxing and tanning. Phoebe's Natural Calfskin was heavier and had more veining and natural variations to the leather. Hedi's is much lighter in weight and more porous.
Thanks!! Phoebe’s sound nicer then :smile:. Which one would you say is more prone to scratches?

Thanks!! Phoebe’s sound nicer then :smile:. Which one would you say is more prone to scratches?

Both are prone to scratches. But Natural Calfskin is easy to buff and the overall patina effect makes the scratches quite beautiful. I can't speak too much on Hedi's as I have not handled many bags from his line.

Hi! I’m very new to celine, and thinking of getting a triomphe, but I’m wondering what’s the difference between the box calfskin and the shiny calfskin (on the triomphe). Is the shiny calfskin more scratch resistant? And do you think it can be an everyday bag? Thank you so much!!

Last edited:
my FAVORITE kelly!

Thank you! I always figured I'd eventually hunt down a barenia constance to have when I needed a more hands-free option than my K but I'm too tall to comfortably wear a C24 crossbody. I've been on the hunt for the right alternative and the natural calfskin medium classic literally checks all of my boxes!