CÉLINE Natural Calfskin CLUB

My recently purchased pre-loved beauty and her big sis, my trusty Barenia K, I'm completely obsessed!
View attachment 5145276 View attachment 5145277

Gorgeous!!! Do you find natural calfskin to perform similarly to barenia? I am obsessed with barenia and only recently learned of the existence of Celine natural calfskin bags when I stumbled upon one in store last week and was immediately in love! I am somewhat clumsy (one reason I love barenia!!) and was specifically curious how natural calfskin holds up with use and ages!

Reactions: sylvivia
Gorgeous!!! Do you find natural calfskin to perform similarly to barenia? I am obsessed with barenia and only recently learned of the existence of Celine natural calfskin bags when I stumbled upon one in store last week and was immediately in love! I am somewhat clumsy (one reason I love barenia!!) and was specifically curious how natural calfskin holds up with use and ages!

So sorry for the delay! But yes Celine's natural calf definitely performs like Barenia, it's such an easy, take it anywhere kind of leather and this bag has become my go to for everything (best travel purse EVER). Definitely go for it!