Celine Nano Luggage

Celine SAs let me try it out all the time. They even use Celine wallets as placeholder. Check dimensions of iPad mini, it may stick out at top but everything else should fit.

Thanks! I found a "what's in my nano" review on Youtube and someone was able to fit their ipad mini (much bulkier than mine because of the case) really easily into their nano along with a ton of other stuff, and they were able to close the bag without anything bulging or sticking out on top. So relieved!

Hi everyone! I just bought my first nano. It's in the kohl colour which is new for spring 2017. I was so excited because I was originally going to get black but saw this and thought its brighter but also matches my mostly neutral wardrobe. I bought the last new one in store so I didn't inspect it until I got home and was dissapointed by some flaws. Nordstrom said they won't be ordering more shipments for this colour. The display model is badly damaged. My options are keep the one I have or I can exchange it but I am a bit sad that I have to get black if I do the exchange.

Am I being too picky? The flaws are:

1. The zipper smile is raised on the left. And seems a bit sunken in on that side too. Does anyone else have an imperfect smile line?
2. The stitch on a corner is not following straight line.

I have attached photos. Thanks in advance!
IMG_3279.JPG IMG_3280.JPG IMG_3275.JPG

Hi everyone! I just bought my first nano. It's in the kohl colour which is new for spring 2017. I was so excited because I was originally going to get black but saw this and thought its brighter but also matches my mostly neutral wardrobe. I bought the last new one in store so I didn't inspect it until I got home and was dissapointed by some flaws. Nordstrom said they won't be ordering more shipments for this colour. The display model is badly damaged. My options are keep the one I have or I can exchange it but I am a bit sad that I have to get black if I do the exchange.

1. The zipper smile is raised on the left. And seems a bit sunken in on that side too. Does anyone else have an imperfect smile line?

View attachment 3691047 View attachment 3691048 View attachment 3691049

Personally, I would keep it. In my opinion, these are very very minor problems or not even an issue.

If the leather was damage, I would be more concerned. The zipper part I never use it, so I don't even care.
And the uneven stitches are on the bottom, so it's only you lift it upside-down and check it; otherwise, you don't see them for being uneven.

However, this is your bag. If you are unhappy and unsatisfied, you might just return it.
Maybe you can ask your SA and see if they can transfer this colored nano from other Nordstrom.

Hope this help you something.

Reactions: finer_woman
Personally, I would keep it. In my opinion, these are very very minor problems or not even an issue.

If the leather was damage, I would be more concerned. The zipper part I never use it, so I don't even care.
And the uneven stitches are on the bottom, so it's only you lift it upside-down and check it; otherwise, you don't see them for being uneven.

However, this is your bag. If you are unhappy and unsatisfied, you might just return it.
Maybe you can ask your SA and see if they can transfer this colored nano from other Nordstrom.

Hope this help you something.
Hi Adrian, thanks for responding! Unfortunately, because I live in Canada, the only other Nordstrom which carries Celine only has a damaged display model left in this colour. What you said about the flaws being minor makes me feel better though. I will keep the purse for now and keep hoping they will restock :smile:

View attachment 3691047 View attachment 3691048 View attachment 3691049

What kind of leather in black? Smooth or Drummed?

A good choice! I really love the Nano in Smooth Calf in Black. It ages so well and is so much sturdier than Pebbled or Drummed Calf!
Hi Sophia! May I ask why you say smooth is sturdier? Have you used both or have friends who have the other version? I know there is debate about which leather is a better choice so I was hoping to learn more from someone who owns the smooth. The smooth display model in store had many scratches but I guess they can be buffed out?

Hi Sophia! May I ask why you say smooth is sturdier? Have you used both or have friends who have the other version? I know there is debate about which leather is a better choice so I was hoping to learn more from someone who owns the smooth. The smooth display model in store had many scratches but I guess they can be buffed out?

I have the Nano in Black Smooth Calf. My mom gave me her Nano in Souris Drummed Calf a year or two ago.

The Drummed Calf is beautiful but becomes much more slouchy. Honestly, the slouchiness of the leather has a beautiful look to it as well. I just prefer the shiny patina on the Black Smooth Calf!

What do you guys think about getting a nano in 2017? Is Céline a lot less popular now than a few years ago?
I'm coming up on a year cancer free so have decided to treat myself with my first designer bag... I love everything about the Nano but am worried about resale value if I want to sell in 5-10 years and get a different bag. I am trying to find the Nano in a neutral color like black or ink so I could use it as an everyday bag and get max usage. Have yet to see it in person though – debating between the Nano and Micro depending on which size I like better in person.
As well – do you girls think it's worth it to buy at a boutique or online for cheaper? I am very scared to buy online because a friend of mine has had a very bad experience receiving a fake bag. Is it true that if you buy it at the Céline store it's a lifetime of complimentary repairs for wear and tear?
Would really appreciate everyone's opinions :heart: Thank you!

Last edited: