Celine luggage nano owners, are you still in love?

I'm 5'5" and if the strap was any shorter, it'd probably be too short for me:

16423050_10154153847361937_8851271475080627852_o.jpg

Reactions: Bee-licious
Sorry to drag up an old thread but wondering how everyone is still loving their nano luggage bags still or did you get bored of it. I bought one preloved a year ago and used it so much and really loved it until one day it just got so heavy and I haven’t used it. I’m thinking of selling it now. I’d prefer a top handle I could carry in the crook of my arm. I’m thinking of getting a hermes garden party. Wondering if I’ll regret selling the nano. It is a really functional bag and amazing quality.

anyone end up selling their bags? I guess if I regret it it should be easy enough to pick up another one.

Reactions: september18
I still love mine. I was using it pretty often then took a break so I don't wear it out ;) It's been in excellent condition and I've had it for ~3 years. It's my favorite bag - cute, good size and fits a lot.

Reactions: september18
I contemplated buying the Celine nano for a very long time (years). At first, I couldn't get past the robot face. Then, I was conflicted over the fact that black with gold hardware only came in smooth leather, I normally buy pebbled leather. I finally pulled the trigger and bought it this past week and I'm happy that I did so. There is just something so chic about this bag.IMG_8527.JPG

I had a red nano (and a green micro) when the luggage was all the rage but I sold both several years ago when the hype died down. I loved the quality and esp how roomy the nano was for a cross body that doesn’t look bulky. It’s so functional! I do miss the nano but I don’t think I will buy it again. I have a garden party and it’s a fantastic tote! I use it often for work and I probably won’t ever get rid of it.

I have been back and forth and back and forth and back and forth SO MUCH on the nano. I (think), for me it is a no, for now. I have to ask myself the same question before expensive purchases - do I think i will wear it in 10, 20 years? For the nano, I don't think I will. Though it is eye-catching and unique, I just think it is too cutsie for me personally, so I can't see it aging well with me. It's sad in a way, because I really was in love with it for a long time.

I posted this on this thread and almost four years later I finally bought one! What can I say, you love what you love. I'm not going to be the type to follow the hype or trends. If it's beautiful it's beautiful. I absolutely love the bag and don't regret the purchase. I've been using it regularly since I bought it, and almost every day since the pandemic started (it's a great pandemic bag). It's such a unique design and it's so functional! I love it so much I now want a mini luggage! It's an iconic bag.

I posted this on this thread and almost four years later I finally bought one! What can I say, you love what you love. I'm not going to be the type to follow the hype or trends. If it's beautiful it's beautiful. I absolutely love the bag and don't regret the purchase. I've been using it regularly since I bought it, and almost every day since the pandemic started (it's a great pandemic bag). It's such a unique design and it's so functional! I love it so much I now want a mini luggage! It's an iconic bag.

Where did you find it? They aren't everywhere these days.

It’s the end of 2023. I fell in love with nano luggage souris almost 10 months ago. The quality inside out of leather, the security of the top zipper, ability to top handle, shoulder or crossbody wear makes it one of the most versatile bag EVER. I don’t put it down. I don’t wear “dated” things and no: Celine Nano Luggage is NOT dated in 2023 whatsoever. A marvelous design.
Looking to buy a black one.

Reactions: Tanja and Crossbag3