Celine Chitty-chat club!

Hi girls does anyone know where I can get a Celine nano luggage in fluo pink? I am desperate to get one but can't seem to find any where I live. Im in the UK btw would be so great if I could find one at least in the eu thank you!!!

I think its sold out everywhere, best try is ebay,bonanza,deluxemall or reseller..but the price will be so high :sad:

Hi ladies,
Advice needed here. I'm traveling to Paris in 2 weeks and hoping to buy my first Celine - a classic box. Though I don't plan to wear it every day, I really want a color that I can wear during any season of the year. Right now I'm leaning towards black (which I think will be easy to locate, compared to other colors), with true red being my second choice, if it's even available.

The question is this: do you think black can be worn year round, even in Summer? My biggest concern is that I'll go for black, but it will feel too somber for several months out of the year. Do you wear your black bags year round?

Here's the crazy thing, I don't currently own ANY black bags - I always gravitate towards dark blues and warm browns for neutrals, or all out colorful (don't have a true red yet though). So is it time to take the plunge and finally go with basic black?

Thanks in advance for your thoughts and advice!

Of course yesss for black.. I wear my black bag year round,but honestly i prefer red box bag ,bcos red is a new black :graucho: u can wear it every season,every Occasion and goes with everything..

chocos said:
I think its sold out everywhere, best try is ebay,bonanza,deluxemall or reseller..but the price will be so high :sad:

Yes sold out and No more productions, that's what the Celine stores told me!! But they are getting more red coq and Limited Citron:smile:

emilyannf said:
Hi ladies,
Advice needed here. I'm traveling to Paris in 2 weeks and hoping to buy my first Celine - a classic box. Though I don't plan to wear it every day, I really want a color that I can wear during any season of the year. Right now I'm leaning towards black (which I think will be easy to locate, compared to other colors), with true red being my second choice, if it's even available.

The question is this: do you think black can be worn year round, even in Summer? My biggest concern is that I'll go for black, but it will feel too somber for several months out of the year. Do you wear your black bags year round?

Here's the crazy thing, I don't currently own ANY black bags - I always gravitate towards dark blues and warm browns for neutrals, or all out colorful (don't have a true red yet though). So is it time to take the plunge and finally go with basic black?

Thanks in advance for your thoughts and advice!

Box is such a classy bag and you can't go wrong with any colors. Red is a color that you can wear all year round, and like what others have said it's the new black bag.
Perhaps you can consider red for box and a black for mini? :smile:

I am probably the only person who had trouble with red bags! :shrugs: I cannot integrate the color well into my wardrobe for some odd reason. I have a Black Box, yet I have seen the Blue, and that seems to show off the true beauty of the bag a bit more. However, for me personally, Black is easier to wear year-round.

I think it all comes down to personal preference, and what other bags you have. I do know that Celine BH has a small Red Box, which may be a good choice if you want the pop of color but do not want to spend as much if you end up not finding a red one while travelling.

While we are on the subject, someone wants to trade me a Powder Box for my Black. Which color do you guys think is better??? I haven't seen Powder IRL.

Last edited:
I am probably the only person who had trouble with red bags! :shrugs: I cannot integrate the color well into my wardrobe for some odd reason. I have a Black Box, yet I have seen the Blue, and that seems to show off the true beauty of the bag a bit more. However, for me personally, Black is easier to wear year-round.

I think it all comes down to personal preference, and what other bags you have. I do know that Celine BH has a small Red Box, which may be a good choice if you want the pop of color but do not want to spend as much if you end up not finding a red one while travelling.

While we are on the subject, someone wants to trade me a Powder Box for my Black. Which color do you guys think is better??? I haven't seen Powder IRL.

I love the powder, I vote for that over black :smile: And I agree with your comments on red, it doesn't work for me either!

Btw, did powder use to exist in earlier collections without the black edges, like Alessandra Ambrosio's box bag?

Last edited:
I love the powder, I vote for that over black :smile: And I agree with your comments on red, it doesn't work for me either!

Btw, did powder use to exist in earlier collections without the black edges, like Alessandra Ambrosio's box bag?

So I am not the only one who cannot do red! It must be just the two of us :smile:

The Powder Box I am looking at does NOT have black edges, it has the same color edges as the bag. I know it was purchsed last year, so perhaps it was the earlier versions if the ones now have black edges.

HeathJo said:
So I am not the only one who cannot do red! It must be just the two of us :smile:

The Powder Box I am looking at does NOT have black edges, it has the same color edges as the bag. I know it was purchsed last year, so perhaps it was the earlier versions if the ones now have black edges.

Interesting... I didn't take note of the edges until you mentioned it. Mines with black edges.

Since I own a powder box, I am bias and would prefer it over the black box.
IMO, Powder color is a chic and classy color.
Unfortunately, I have yet to use her since I gotten myself a black Hermes lakis.

So are you planning to do the swap with that seller?

When I was looking at Celine's colour swatches for box bags, they had a couple different shades of beige, and the one labelled powder had the black edges, so I assumed that earlier season shades-of-beige boxes were called different names.

Hi ladies - I've posted in another Celine thread but I think this might be a better place for my questions. After saving my pennies for what seems like an eternity, I am finally going to take the plunge and get myself a Box in medium.

I've always had my heart set on Camel but I've seen pictures of the Havana and I quite like that too as it seems to be in between the Camel and the Black, almost a true brown colour which I quite like.

My questions are:
* Thinking in the long run, is the camel more likely to have a better resale value than the havana, and
* which is the colour Anna Dello Russo is carrying here:

CLICK HERE

Thanks a lot, I really appreciate all your expert opinions considering this will be my most expensive purchase ever.

I need advice, I was desperately searching for a Celine Mini Dune. I put myself on two wait lists. Then I ended up finally getting 1 but instead of one I got two. Both sales reps were really nice and I am still searching for one more handbag. I only need one Celine Mini Dune, what should I do? Should I return and possibly upset one of the sales reps or try to sell it on Bonanza just to cover my fees?