CÉLINE Belt CLUB!

Hi belt bag lovers! Am hoping to get insight from people who own this bag to help me make up my mind on taking the plunge. My biggest concern is the zip pocket on the back. I always wear bags crossbody (usually on my side/behind), and the last time I had a crossbody bag with a zip on the back it damaged any sweater or coat I wore from the zipper rubbing. Have you found that happening with this bag?
If you’re concerned about the zipper in the back, the Nano size doesn’t have one and can be worn crossbody with an adjustable strap :smile:. The Micro size does have the zipper in the back but the strap is not adjustable.

I own the Mini size (the largest) and typically hand carry or on the shoulder so I can’t speak to the zipper rubbing against me but I can say that I absolutely LOVE my belt bag and don’t think you can go wrong with it! You may want to consider the Nano Luggage too (no back zipper and can be worn crossbody, though strap is not adjustable).

Hi belt bag lovers! Am hoping to get insight from people who own this bag to help me make up my mind on taking the plunge. My biggest concern is the zip pocket on the back. I always wear bags crossbody (usually on my side/behind), and the last time I had a crossbody bag with a zip on the back it damaged any sweater or coat I wore from the zipper rubbing. Have you found that happening with this bag?

I have not experienced any snagging from the zipper on my micro. That is likely because the zipper is recessed and not flushed with the exterior of the bag. See pic.
AEB09F4D-A5E9-4482-A549-D51741557EB3.jpeg

Reactions: clemvccn
Hi all! Here’s my first addition to my belt collection - I say that because I immediately want one in another size and color! I got the pico in black because I wanted a small bag for errands/casual dinners out. Well, it is TINY! My hand is bigger than it! I love it though, it fits my giant phone and just looks so stylish.

My question is - would you get an organizer for a bag so small? The black suede is so nice on the inside but it’s also such a tiny bag that I don’t think I need it for structure. I’m worried the organiser will lose me even more space.CD631D86-F72C-47CB-893E-59C3542301A2.jpeg

Hi all! Just got my first belt pico in grey, I am thinking should I exchange to taupe cos I wear black and grey a lot. What's your thoughts?

Attachments

• C5298C93-BA61-4A0C-BFB5-1EC8438B2200.jpeg
    C5298C93-BA61-4A0C-BFB5-1EC8438B2200.jpeg
    156.2 KB · Views: 79
Hi all! Just got my first belt pico in grey, I am thinking should I exchange to taupe cos I wear black and grey a lot. What's your thoughts?
I would exchange for the Light taupe. You can wear the taupe all year round and it looks great in all seasons! I used to own a light grey belt bag and I loved it but eventually sold it, because it was too cool of a color to work with everything. I bought the nano belt 8n light taupe last year and.....The light taupe is just the perfect non black and non monogram neutral IMO.

Personally I like tonal dressing so if I wore a lot of gray I'd be good with a gray bag. It's totally up to you though and your preferred look and what occasions you'll be using the bag. What made you choose gray in the first place?

Reactions: Sterntalerli
Personally I like tonal dressing so if I wore a lot of gray I'd be good with a gray bag. It's totally up to you though and your preferred look and what occasions you'll be using the bag. What made you choose gray in the first place?

I had the same dilemma between Celine taupe and gray colors, but for another model, Cabas Phantom. I ended up exchanging the gray I originally bought for taupe one, cause when I arrived home and tried bag on with my wardrobe, taupe was much more versatile. Later I also added Celine Folded Cabas in my collection, in taupe. Celine’s taupe is unique, easy to wear with cooler and warmer tones, it works great with both.

I had the same dilemma between Celine taupe and gray colors, but for another model, Cabas Phantom. I ended up exchanging the gray I originally bought for taupe one, cause when I arrived home and tried bag on with my wardrobe, taupe was much more versatile. Later I also added Celine Folded Cabas in my collection, in taupe. Celine’s taupe is unique, easy to wear with cooler and warmer tones, it works great with both.
For me it was the other way round. I tend to wear black most of the time and taupe seemed to look too warm.
Unfortunately the quality of the bag was crazy bad. So I had to return it :sad:

I've definitely had my eye on some taupe bags for summer. It's HOT most of the year where I live so sometimes I feel like gray doesn't work with brights. Have you experienced any color transfer?

I've definitely had my eye on some taupe bags for summer. It's HOT most of the year where I live so sometimes I feel like gray doesn't work with brights. Have you experienced any color transfer?
No, I haven’t ever experienced any color transfer with any of my bags, but most of my bags are in dark muted colors, and the lighter ones are still waiting to be worn out and about in the upcoming months. I mostly wear my bags handheld, rarely crossbody. Also I prefer lighter color in summers, like white shorts and so, if I get a new pair of jeans, they are usually washed before I wear them… I also store my bags inside dust bags, I don’t baby them when carring them around, but always store them properly. I heard a lot about color transfer, but never experienced it, maybe it depends on the quality of the jeans, or the way I wear my bags :smile:

No, I haven’t ever experienced any color transfer with any of my bags, but most of my bags are in dark muted colors, and the lighter ones are still waiting to be worn out and about in the upcoming months. I mostly wear my bags handheld, rarely crossbody. Also I prefer lighter color in summers, like white shorts and so, if I get a new pair of jeans, they are usually washed before I wear them… I also store my bags inside dust bags, I don’t baby them when carring them around, but always store them properly. I heard a lot about color transfer, but never experienced it, maybe it depends on the quality of the jeans, or the way I wear my bags :smile:
good points all, thank you for your feedback! I haven't either but I have a good friend who is super paranoid about it and now I am too! The texture of the belt bag doesn't seem delicate at all so I don't see a transfer happening :smile:

Considering buying this bag in the nano size. Can anyone comment on how the leather wears? Has anyone noticed any cracking on the flap from use? How about the glazing? Any cracking problems? The leather seems quite stiff, does it soften up at all? I have the Phantom Cabas and the Seau Sangle - is the leather more like the Sangle? Also, does the short handle soften? I’ve seen videos where it seems a little too flexible - not very rigid at all. Any comments on the wear of this bag would be appreciated.

Considering buying this bag in the nano size. Can anyone comment on how the leather wears? Has anyone noticed any cracking on the flap from use? How about the glazing? Any cracking problems? The leather seems quite stiff, does it soften up at all? I have the Phantom Cabas and the Seau Sangle - is the leather more like the Sangle? Also, does the short handle soften? I’ve seen videos where it seems a little too flexible - not very rigid at all. Any comments on the wear of this bag would be appreciated.
I have the nano belt in light taupe. The leather is very durable but it is stiff and doesn’t soften over time. I don’t have any cracking or glazing issues. It is a lovely bag and I especially love how chic it looks when worn over a coat in fall and winter. The leather is not flexible like the cabas or sangle. It is a structured bag. This is a bag you buy for the design and not so much the quality of leather. Not that there is anything wrong with the leather..it’s luxe the way saffiano leather is luxe to Prada. It’s not luxe like Hermes or Loewe leather.