CÉLINE Belt CLUB!

cotonblanc

O.G.
Aug 9, 2011
0CseQDh.jpg

xnEghj3.jpg

For all lovers and appreciators of the Belt bag! There would be the new smaller size with a shoulder strap come Winter 2014...

:loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes:

As I posted in another thread, I'm thinking of buying a Luggage, but the Belt bag is making me reconsider!

For those of you who own it, how sturdy/durable is it? I would want to take it to work, so would need it to hold a laptop and sometimes files, in addition to phone, keys, wallet, etc. My laptop isn't too heavy, but I wouldn't want the bottom of the bag to become warped from its weight if the bag is not that sturdy.

Hi ladies - I'm considering getting the small belt bag with shoulder strap but find the flap quite hard to open n close. How do u find it and r there more convenient ways of using it? Thanks!!

Hi ladies - I'm considering getting the small belt bag with shoulder strap but find the flap quite hard to open n close. How do u find it and r there more convenient ways of using it? Thanks!!
Since it has a zipper underneath the flap, you could just zip it up if you are in a hurry. But I find that using the clasp does get easier as you get the hang of it :smile: