CÉLINE Belt CLUB!

@BlueCherry We have the same blue bag! :loveeyes: Do you happen to know what the name of this colour is?

Mine is good and used a lot. Structure is sound. Céline use top quality leather but the leather must suit the style. Of course the more structured the more support the leather needs or a stiffer leather or finish is required.

I do not like saffiano at all but I wouldn’t compare the Pravda with Céline. I don’t have any Prada to compare with at the moment but I can show you a picture of the Fendi saffiano compared to the nano leather. You can see that they are not alike at all.

View attachment 5411121View attachment 5411122

Last edited:
Reactions: BlueCherry
Not sure if anyone is still following this thread. When belt bag first came out many years ago I thought it looks really chic but did not really have any intention of buying then (i was a poor student). Now fast forward many years, I am keen to get a belt bag either in nano or micro - more likely micro as I have a baby/toddler and will appreciate the space. I'm not sure how the belt bag wears casually - I'm a healthcare worker and mainly wear scrubs and do not require any office wear - will the belt bag be underutilised or will it still go well with very casual clothes like casual shirt and shorts?
i'm looking to get one in amazone but I'm also worry it looks too officey. What are your thoughts?

I have a casual lifestyle and most of my bags are slouchy, soft BV’s and I was interested in the Nano Belt bag as a dressier day into evening type bag or for dressy luncheons. The Nano especially seems a little dressier, the Micro, not quite as much but if you want to wear it casually, it doesn’t work very well crossbody unless you’re very short. You might consider the Sangle Seau while they’re still available If you need a larger bag.

I have a casual lifestyle and most of my bags are slouchy, soft BV’s and I was interested in the Nano Belt bag as a dressier day into evening type bag or for dressy luncheons. The Nano especially seems a little dressier, the Micro, not quite as much but if you want to wear it casually, it doesn’t work very well crossbody unless you’re very short. You might consider the Sangle Seau while they’re still available If you need a larger bag.
I already have the sangle seau and it's awesome! But I'm also craving the belt bag

Not sure if anyone is still following this thread. When belt bag first came out many years ago I thought it looks really chic but did not really have any intention of buying then (i was a poor student). Now fast forward many years, I am keen to get a belt bag either in nano or micro - more likely micro as I have a baby/toddler and will appreciate the space. I'm not sure how the belt bag wears casually - I'm a healthcare worker and mainly wear scrubs and do not require any office wear - will the belt bag be underutilised or will it still go well with very casual clothes like casual shirt and shorts?
i'm looking to get one in amazone but I'm also worry it looks too officey. What are your thoughts?
I personally think that the belt bag leans more casual. The micro is a really good size.... I picked this one up over the weekend... and think it works really well with jeans and a more laid back vibe.

Attachments

• IMG_4654.jpg
    IMG_4654.jpg
    153.5 KB · Views: 238
My pre-loved Celine micro belt bag came with this cute little organiser. It's not exactly flush though. Do you think the fit is good enough? There's a teeny bit of extra space (maybe 1cm when pushed completely to one side), but I'm not sure it it's necessary to buy a new one for that. What do you guys think? unnamed-1.jpgunnamed.jpg

Hei everyone I'm a newbie in this forum. I've always had interest to handbags but never had any chance to discuss with people alike until I join this forum.
So, I'm thinking to buy a Celine belt bag in nano size. But I'm a bit confused with which colour I should choose. I like the light taupe but I'm a bit worried about the colour transfer (especially from the jeans), or should I get the gray colour instead? But the gray looks very dark to me. I'm really confused, help.

Reactions: Gourmetgal
Hei everyone I'm a newbie in this forum. I've always had interest to handbags but never had any chance to discuss with people alike until I join this forum.
So, I'm thinking to buy a Celine belt bag in nano size. But I'm a bit confused with which colour I should choose. I like the light taupe but I'm a bit worried about the colour transfer (especially from the jeans), or should I get the gray colour instead? But the gray looks very dark to me. I'm really confused, help.
I had a grey nano belt. It was a seasonal color but very light grey and had no color transfer. I sold it because I wanted the nano belt in light taupe (which is definitely darker).I have not had any issues with color transfer and I don’t think twice about what I’m wearing when using the bag. My vote is for the light taupe because it is a perfect year round neutral shade. It looks just as lovely in spring/summer as it does the in fall/winter. Dark grey shades, imho, look better in fall and winter and I would rather carry a black bag than something that almost looks black during those months.

Reactions: purischka
And welcome to the forum!

Reactions: purischka
It is a medium grey and a really beautiful shade - Celine makes my favorite grey. Have you seen it IRL? Grey works with a lot of colors and looks better in the evening than taupe. The light taupe is pretty but I just prefer the grey.
I haven't seen it irl, I'm planning to go to the store end of this month. I'm not sure whether I should ask for the stock and book the bag first with the SA, or I could just pop-up to the store. For LV we definitely need to book the bag first as they always run out of stock so fast.
OMG now I'm even more confused between the grey or the light taupe :facepalm: I really like both but I can't have 2 exact bags, it's too much for me :shocked:

I had a grey nano belt. It was a seasonal color but very light grey and had no color transfer. I sold it because I wanted the nano belt in light taupe (which is definitely darker).I have not had any issues with color transfer and I don’t think twice about what I’m wearing when using the bag. My vote is for the light taupe because it is a perfect year round neutral shade. It looks just as lovely in spring/summer as it does the in fall/winter. Dark grey shades, imho, look better in fall and winter and I would rather carry a black bag than something that almost looks black during those months.
I have bad experience with Balenciaga city edge, I wore it and the jeans colour transferred straight away to the bag (the body and especially the handle). It was really horrible! I expect Celine's quality to be better as the price is a bit higher as well, and also the fact that it's textured leather. However I still can't decide now because I'm still unsure about the colour transfer, but I'm more into the light taupe as I want a neutral colour bag:panic: