CÉLINE Belt CLUB!

ok thank you! I’ll make sure to store it with the belts tucked under. I just got mine in the mail today and want to make sure I care for her properly. She is so beautiful the Celine website’s free next day shipping was so appreciated because I could hardly wait.

View attachment 5267382
Hi I just saw your ootd and came here to look at your beautiful micro taupe belt bag, may I know where do you live and how do you get the next day shipping? I live in Canada

Yeah... it looks like the problem is that jeans, because my other jeans don't transfer colour. Thanks for the insight :tup:
You can try soaking them in vinegar and other such “tricks” to keep the dye from bleeding. personally, I’ve made it a habit to hand carry or shoulder carry my lighter colored bags when I am wearing something like dark jeans or I just wear a dark bag if I want to crossbody.

Reactions: purischka
Yes, you should be able to fit all of those items into the pico belt. I have the nano belt in taupe and love it! It’s the perfect neutral—- more versatile than black imo. I’ve tried both sizes on but felt that for the price the nano belt made more sense. Unless you prefer a mini bag, I would go with the nano belt. It’s nice to have the option to carry a bit more. In my opinion, the nano looks great worn crossbody, handheld and in the crook of the arm. The pico belt looks best worn crossbody. It’s definitely cute but the size just seems more trendy than the nano belt.

Thanks so much for your reply. Decided to get the Nano and it just arrived and it’s beautiful. You are 100% right in terms of the value for money and the Nano being versatile. Thank you. Now I can stop obsessing, no more beautiful luxury bags for a while now I think :smile:

Reactions: earthygirl
Thanks so much for your reply. Decided to get the Nano and it just arrived and it’s beautiful. You are 100% right in terms of the value for money and the Nano being versatile. Thank you. Now I can stop obsessing, no more beautiful luxury bags for a while now I think :smile:
Glad I was helpful! I‘ve bought and sold a lot of bags over the past few years so I get the deliberation. Enjoy your new bag in good health!

Hello all! I just purchased a mini belt bag that I thought was the taupe color. However when I looked and felt the bag, I noticed it was soft leather and darker than I thought (more of a mocha color--still so pretty though). I did a bit of research and learned that the bag is made of the "drummed leather." Not entirely sure what drummed leather is..suede? Seems super soft. Should I be concerned about the drummed leather and how it will wear over time? I was kind of expecting the stiffer leather which seems to hold well over time. I'd appreciate any feedback you could give me!

Hello all! I just purchased a mini belt bag that I thought was the taupe color. However when I looked and felt the bag, I noticed it was soft leather and darker than I thought (more of a mocha color--still so pretty though). I did a bit of research and learned that the bag is made of the "drummed leather." Not entirely sure what drummed leather is..suede? Seems super soft. Should I be concerned about the drummed leather and how it will wear over time? I was kind of expecting the stiffer leather which seems to hold well over time. I'd appreciate any feedback you could give me!
The interior is suede and the textured exterior of the Celine belt bag is “drummed” leather. In my experience it wears well. The leather is actually quite sturdy and holds its shape well unless you overstuff a bag and then over time it’ll probably lose some of its shape.

The interior is suede and the textured exterior of the Celine belt bag is “drummed” leather. In my experience it wears well. The leather is actually quite sturdy and holds its shape well unless you overstuff a bag and then over time it’ll probably lose some of its shape.
Thanks for responding! Sooo okay, the interior of my bag is smooth leather and not suede. Does that help with determining the exterior leather used? I added a pic!

34C109E7-124E-405A-B0B2-169595D3E843.jpeg

Thanks for responding! Sooo okay, the interior of my bag is smooth leather and not suede. Does that help with determining the exterior leather used? I added a pic!

View attachment 5593696
I don’t know…I have only seen the suede interior belt bags at my boutique. While this is a nice mocha color, if your intention was to get the light taupe, I would return. The light taupe is very versatile and truly an all season color where as this color seems more fall and winter.

I don’t know…I have only seen the suede interior belt bags at my boutique. While this is a nice mocha color, if your intention was to get the light taupe, I would return. The light taupe is very versatile and truly an all season color where as this color seems more fall and winter.
It’s funny but I am actually really digging this color so I think I’ll keep it! To me, I feel it is a sophisticatEd and unique color (brown in some lighting, grey in other lighting, and taupe in bright lighting). The leather feels nice and softer to the touch than others I have seen in real life. Now I am curious about the leather so I need to do a bit of research.

I am thinking of getting the belt bag in mini in taupe. Anyone have experience with color transfer and just wear and tear with a light color? Second choice was going to be the grey color as it could wear well in summer and winter. Black seems too dark for summer. I live in the midwest so we have all 4 seasons. I would predominately wear this with my work clothes (so no jeans).