Celebrity Ladies with Coach Daphne Satchel

Maybe the celebs got it for free?! You know a lot of em do that. I guess to make ppl wanna pay that price cuz so and so got it. Their fave star. I LOVE Coach and think sometimes ppl really forget what this blog is about -craftmanship; not name brands.

abandonedimages said:
Me too :sad: I cant help but feel like people only hate on it because its not super high end. Thats pretty conceited. If Coach did you wrong then okay I get that but some people are just jumping on the bandwagon. I know this is not always the case but I've met people like that. Not everyone can afford the really expensive bags, and anyways Coach gives you more bag for your buck, whereas people will spend $900 on some high end designer bag made out nylon or canvas and is 5" across just because of the name thats stamped on it? But they wont buy a huge leather Coach for $500 just because its Coach? C'mon.

I totally agree. I was just looking to buy a new purse.. for $250 on ebay I could get an authentic gucci that is monogram canvas, with enough room to fit a wallet, and some lipstick, or I could get a big leather coach tote bag. umm COACH!!!:idea:
More money does not equal better quality

I am a Coach lover too! I used to work there a few years ago and spent pretty much every dime I made there! :amuse: It's hard for me to buy full price now since I used to get the discount but that doesn't stop me. I know prices have gone up considerably since I worked there but it seems like the amount of detail on the bags has as well. I love the Daphne and would love to get it in white but I know I'd get it dirty too fast! :rolleyes: