Celebrities with Bbags ***COMMENTS***

Balenciaga and Grace Coddington Fashion's Night Out Party
Grace+Coddington+Balenciaga+Grace+Coddington+rJb8653GcHLl.jpg

Grace+Coddington+Balenciaga+Grace+Coddington+QW0s4FJjqJcl.jpg

Grace at the CDFA Award show in June
Grace+Coddington+2012+CFDA+Fashion+Awards+4gHh6sflIivl.jpg

Honeylicious said:
What do you guys think of this look? A very worn (&loved) bag, is it nice? rocking it or "no way I'll let my bag get this that stage"??

I don't mind if the bag looks worn, but her outfit does not match her bag choice. If she had on jeans or a more casual outfit, it wouldn't look so out of place.

eh eh me too...i think i will get something in suede for s/S , absolutely adore it :P

I saw a gorgeous photo of a lady wearing a suede black town a while ago and totally fell in love. It looks beautiful in the above picture too.

I have a couple of suede bags, acier and black, and they are really gorgeous. I don't find them difficult to care for, they are quite hardy and the suede just feels so soft and beautiful. It's a different look to leather and a nice change. The nickel hardware is a bonus, I love it.

I saw a gorgeous photo of a lady wearing a suede black town a while ago and totally fell in love. It looks beautiful in the above picture too.

I have a couple of suede bags, acier and black, and they are really gorgeous. I don't find them difficult to care for, they are quite hardy and the suede just feels so soft and beautiful. It's a different look to leather and a nice change. The nickel hardware is a bonus, I love it.
hi sweetie:wave::wave:!! thanks for your review:flowers: ...i am actually thinking about "artique" colour ,or even acier(btw a dark colour ) but i am not sure if i will be able to find them in stores ... :P

hi sweetie:wave::wave:!! thanks for your review:flowers: ...i am actually thinking about "artique" colour ,or even acier(btw a dark colour ) but i am not sure if i will be able to find them in stores ... :P

I haven't seen artique. I was just talking in general about the suede Bals -- I really love their suede, it's super soft and more durable than it first appears. My bags have gotten rained on with no ill effects (water proofing spray helps). :smile:

Can't wait to see what you decide to get CG. :hugs:

I haven't seen artique. I was just talking in general about the suede Bals -- I really love their suede, it's super soft and more durable than it first appears. My bags have gotten rained on with no ill effects (water proofing spray helps). :smile:

Can't wait to see what you decide to get CG. :hugs:
thanks *D i am on the fence about a velo or a work , i also think the bal suede is super soft and unique :graucho: can't wait :P