Celebrities and Their LVs ***** COMMENTS ONLY *****

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Which bag is Alicia Vikander carrying in 9161?

2. It's the Pochette Metis Mini from Fall 2017.

EveyB likes this.
  3. Thank you!

leechiyong likes this.
  4. Thank you so much for posting all the celebrity photos from the runway show, @steph22 !

LadyInLA, taniherd and steph22 like this.
  5. Thanks, love fashion week!

LadyInLA and leechiyong like this.
  6. I have to laugh at so many of them carrying that new spinning top style bag :biggrin: I know LV is promoting it, but might seem more special if fewer had it and they mixed in some other bag styles? I don't like this bag anyway, but seeing so many of them with it makes it seem even more played out!

7. IMG_4317.JPG

Somewhat new to LV. Can someone please help me with the name of Emma’s bag?

SDBagLover likes this.
  8. I believe it’s the Arch Bag. It’s part of the F/W 19 line and probably won’t be released until late summer. Check the F/W Women’s thread for updates.

nicole0612, CDNinNYC and snibor like this.
  9. Thank you so much for the info! Really appreciate it.

10. I use to get so excited when I would see pics of Angelina Jolie and her LV bags and now I just feel like eh because of how she has treated Brad over the divorce and kids and everything. She is such a B! Just my 2 cents. But she is just not a fav anymore. :sad:

freyahast likes this.
  11. The Hamlin sisters are gorgeous!

12. Sienna Miller, love the whole look:heart::heart::heart:

13. Love the Capucines Sandra Bullock is carrying. I'm thinking about getting it. :love:

LVlvoe_bug likes this.
  14. Yes, you should get it! It’s a beautiful bag......:smile:

bccgal likes this.
  15. You're so sweet

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice