Celebrities and Their LVs ***** COMMENTS ONLY *****

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. It boggles my mind how tacky 90% of all celebs dress.

KathyB, bubablu, Brendutch and 4 others like this.
  2. I agree! Especially because they could all be dressed so classy, having enough money to have all their clothes tailored to fit!

3. Rebekah Vardy's purple leopard print onesie. OMG!

KathyB and Samatti like this.
  4. New wave mm looks so good on Sophie Turner!

5. Lori Laughlin and her LV must be solving mystery in the nail salon . That’s a Hallmark joke.

6. Cardi makes me want to throw out every single LV monogram bag that I have ever owned. :doh::doh::doh:

KathyB, bubablu, LV_4ever and 3 others like this.
  7. Love Hillary Duff's outfit! Casual and comfy!

mdcx likes this.
  8. That “Chanel” bag, my eyes!!!

9. Me too, she looks so cosy.

TangerineKandy likes this.
  10. The photo of Grace Coddington carrying one of the Catogram bags she helped design is so adorable.

vinbenphon1 and TangerineKandy like this.
  11. My fav pic so far. Darn that woman though, I'm broke because of her kitties LOL...:lol:

Bags_4_life, mnl and Brendutch like this.
  12. Love the LV that Laura Harrier is carrying! post #9137, what LV is that? :heart::heart::heart:

13. It's the Toupie.

14. Ok.....I just have to ask....is it just me or do others with the Celebrity Pics and Comments were the same thread??

In the very early days of TPF, it was combined. I liked that much better...you could see pics and comment. This you have to flip back and forth. The struggle is real. :hrmm: :P

suzannep, gemlover and Echogecko1 like this.
  15. Thank you!!! It's stunning :heart: