Celebrities and Their LVs ***** COMMENTS ONLY *****

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #9223 who is that Jenna Dewan is holding hands with? Is she not still married to Channing Tatum? Doesn’t look like him.

2. That's her new boyfriend Steve Kazee. She and Channing announced their split about a year ago, I think they already broke up well before they announced the news.

3. Oh okay. That’s too bad. Thanks!

DreamingBeauty likes this.
  4. off topic
    channing tatum is the new lover of british popsinger jessie j („price tag“, „domino“, „bang bang“), seen in #9220.

DreamingBeauty likes this.
  5. I THOUGHT that was him in 9220!! I wanted to ask but thought, no, I can only see the bottom half of his face, how can I tell?? Thank you for confirming that!

6. you‘re welcome! :smile:

7. In post #9222 Lily Allen actually looks put together and stylish. For a long time she's been quite messy with her personal life etc reflecting in her dress maybe. Lovely bag.

MooMooVT likes this.
  8. Bobby Hill and the LV backpack!!!! haha BEST POST ever!!!!

Magnolia9 likes this.
  9. Agreed! Too funny :biggrin:

10. My bag of the day [emoji173]️ CollageMaker_20190413_132730942.jpg

Starbux32, cheidel, Miss_Lili and 2 others like this.
  11. Wrong thread. This is celebrity comments

12. That duffle bag on Lea looks gorgeous!

13. Hi, is this the PETIT NOÉ NM Dani Dyer is carrying? But the strap looks like is long enough to crossbosy !?
    Thanks!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

cheidel likes this.
  14. I believe this is the Noe BB.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice