Celebrating my year of the Horse birthday

Thank you so much, Powder Puff, needlv, speedyraven, TenaciousB! These H goodies are just the perfect gifts to celebrate this special year. DH didn't even blink. Who could argue with H logic? :biggrin:
That's so sweet that your DH is on the program with you :biggrin: Then again, what's to complain since it only comes around once every 12 years. You should buy more! :P
Happy Birthday! Enjoy this special year and all your yummy goodies!

It seems like you have a very happy birthday this year :smile:) love all your birthday presents...enjoy and may be you will have more orange box to come to celebrate your special birthday all year long :smile:)

H fortune must have been smiling upon me because I found this blue Aztec rodeo on H.com. I was never a charm person but it’s just too cute. I plan to use it with my RC K35.

Then as more H luck would have it. I found the Breloque charm that I’ve been wanting for some time. I’m going to use it on my HAC 32 which has been lounging in my closet for nearly 4 years. It’s time to take her out for a little trot.

And to wrap it all up, while not a horse, is Mythiques Phoenix to bring good luck for the rest of the year.

Wow, a rodeo on h.com? You are on a roll, u lucky gal!

can't wait to see your pics! sounds like you definitely did your homework before getting the right size for yourself. i think it is a very modern looking, chic alternative to the usual B/Ks!
Here are a couple of pics. Sorry they're a bit blurry. For reference, I'm 5' 1" wearing 4" platform. I'll post the insert in the bag insert thread.

Attachments

• photo 2.jpg
    photo 2.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 182
  • photo 1 - Version 2.jpg
    photo 1 - Version 2.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 184
That's so sweet that your DH is on the program with you :biggrin: Then again, what's to complain since it only comes around once every 12 years. You should buy more! :P
Happy Birthday! Enjoy this special year and all your yummy goodies!

It seems like you have a very happy birthday this year :smile:) love all your birthday presents...enjoy and may be you will have more orange box to come to celebrate your special birthday all year long :smile:)

Wow, a rodeo on h.com? You are on a roll, u lucky gal!

Thank you, Kitty S., doves75, Caramelpudding! I should buy some lottery and hope the luck holds up. :P

Here are a couple of pics. Sorry they're a bit blurry. For reference, I'm 5' 1" wearing 4" platform. I'll post the insert in the bag insert thread.

Ahhhhhhh this bag looks so amazing on you! Feu is such a gorgeous colour.

I'm picking up my 26 feu toolbox next week and have ordered an organizer too :hbeat: thanks for the tip on the other thread about the bigger size so it fits more snug

wow, i LOVE the bag on you! thank you for the pics--now i know what size to get as i am around your height. enjoy your gorgeous bag!!