Celebrating my year of the Horse birthday

Congrats on your haul and I love every single piece!! Happy birthday and may your H luck be continuous.

Happy Birthday - and congrats on your goodies!

Gorgeous gifts and purchases! :biggrin: must be fun to share the same year as Hermes' specialty.
Hope you had a great birthday. Wishing you more H-goodies for the rest of the year :smile:

Happy Birthday Fabfashion! I'm sure you have a happy bday indeed with all the H gifts :smile:.

Thank you so much, Powder Puff, needlv, speedyraven, TenaciousB! These H goodies are just the perfect gifts to celebrate this special year. DH didn't even blink. Who could argue with H logic? :biggrin:

Happy Birthday!!!! What lovely gifts! Treasured even more because each one has meaning and when you look at them, you will remember your birthday and the thoughtfulness of your family. I love everything you received and I'm so glad you were able to find the rodeo charm you were looking for. Enjoy your special day and wear your H in the best of health. Happy Birthday again!

Thank you, jyyanks! I'm blessed to have such a loving family. DDs still asked if it's my birthday today. And I said yes it's my birthday month! LOL.

It was you who turned me to the rodeo charm. Aren't they so cute? :biggrin:

Happy belated birthday sweety!!!
What a great way to celebrate!!! Love everything specially that gorgeous Toolbox!:smile:
Enjoy it!

It was my birthday last week and this year is a bit more special because I was born in the year of the horse. And what would be a better way to celebrate than with H. :biggrin:

A Cheval sur mon Carre GM kicks off my year of the horse celebration.